Among Us - YandereImpDarkBlue X CrewmateReader

Reader's gender: Your choice
Dark Blue's appearance: Your choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n yawned as they tried to stay awake and watch the cameras.

Ten people had been in the spaceship, yet, there were two impostors that started kill in people. One Impostor was eliminated, but the other was still among them.
At that moment, the only ones alive were Yellow, Red, Blue (Dark Blue), Orange and Y/n.

Orange and Y/n were pretty close together. Not because of friendship or anything else, but because Y/n had seen Orange scan, Orange had been with Y/n for the longest time and discovered that they were innocent, so the two of them fully trusted each other and were accompanying each other 24/7, and everyone was aware of that.

Orange and Y/n were in the Security room, watching the cameras. Yellow did not seem to be near, but the cameras did catch Red heading off somewhere. Along with Red, followed Dark Blue from behind, a bit further from him.

Orange hummed, "Y/n, don't you think Blue is acting a bit suspicious?" "I think so, yeah," Y/n nodded, agreeing with Orange. Orange got up from his chair and put his hand on Y/N's shoulder. "I will go follow them to see what's up, if anything happens, I will report and if you see something suspicious, do not hesitate to run away. But as long as nothing is happening, please stay here, I will be back shortly." He finished. Y/n looked up at him and put their hand on his, "Alright Orange, please be careful." Orange nodded an 'I will' before Y/n watched him go towards Red and Blue's way from the cameras.

It had been more than five minutes, yet, there was no sign of anyone. Y/n would normally react at this and take action....
But considering the fact that they had not slept for two days and being through a lot these last few days, they could not find the courage to even get up. They failed at trying to stay awake and do something, as they laid their head on the table and closed their eyes, slowly dozing into sleep.

------------

"...."

There was only silence.

"...."

I was not laying on the cold table anymore. In fact, I was laying on something soft, or perhaps... Someone.

"...."

The person's fingers were gently massaging my head and hair, helping me relax, while the other hand was hugging my waist. I assumed that my head was resting on Orange's lap and the rest of my body on a chair, as he was trying not to disturb me and he was the only one close to me, the others wouldn't get near me, or anyone else.

"...."

It was really comfortable and warm. At that moment, I had completely forgotten where I was and what was happening. I thought that I was home - resting on my warm bed and not caring about the world.

"...."

"Hey Orange..." I greeted him with a yawn, my eyes still closed as I hugged his waist, as he hugged me back tightly. "Thank you for being here with me... It really means a lot..." I started. "It is a wonderful feeling to be able to trust someone..."

He chuckled and continued to pet my head as we were really close to each other, as if we were a couple.

"Indeed it is....... But I am not Orange."

My eyes who open as I noticed that the person's suit I was laying against was not my trusted Orange's, but Blue's.

I jumped up and backed away from him, staring at him in fear, especially at the sight of blood cover in most parts of his suit.