Identity V - Norton X HuntressReader

Y/n was another female hunter that entered the cursed manor. She never shared her backstory or anything personal with the others, except her name. Every hunter was her friend, as Y/n was a rather easy going person, and since they all stood up for her when she first arrived, she treated them with kindness.

The survivors were scared of her, just like all the other hunters... I mean, she was dangerous, deceiving and really tall, or, at least, taller than every single survivor.

Except Norton.

Norton, that annoying son of a bitch.

Norton was one of the ..... 'bullies'. The one who would make fun and tease hunters, and get away with it most of the time. It was almost impossible not to feel annoyed by him. Heck, even some survivors were annoyed by his presence.

Y/n despised him more than anyone else. She hated seeing him rescue survivors, tease her, prevent her from chairing survivors, flirt with her and then ruin the whole game, and her mood for the rest of the day..... He did more than that, however, she refused to think anything else, as it only made her upset.

Y/n was Norton's favorite hunter. He always escaped from her and he loved seeing her annoyed and angry face as he would mess around with her.

However, their complicated relationship was meant to be changed, when there was a meeting arranged between Hunters and Survivors.... At the ball.

You see, the two teams were separated, as they could only see each other during trials, so, the owner decided to make this friendly meeting to see how things would go..

------------------------

Everything was rolling down smoothly

Everything was rolling down smoothly. Everyone were having drinks, dancing to the music, some survivors and hunters getting along with the hunters.... Or even dancing together. (Just go ahead and imagine your Identity V OTPS dancing together--)

Norton was flirting with every single lady, receiving giggles or grunts from them. Life was fun.

Let's just say, Norton, being Norton was 'the fun of the party'. Flirting, drinking, messing around, annoying some people and having fun.

He suddenly stopped laughing from the girls' reactions at his flirting, when he noticed her.