YandereLadyDimitrescu X FemChubbyReader PART 1

Requested by Kitten_Lost_123 !

This is my first time writing anything related to Resident Evil but I still hope that it will be satisfying! ^^

Also, unfortunately I will have to divide this into a few parts. I personally do not like turning my one shots into parts because I do not like leaving you guys on cliffhangers for a long time, but since I've been extremely busy with school and other business I find it very difficult to find time and motivation to write at the moment, so I decided to post as much as I have written so far of this one shot because I have no idea how long it will actually take me to finish this as a whole one shot... 😅 So I decided that for the time being, posting something is better than nothing!

Hope you can enjoy this small chapter anyways!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving at the massive castle, I couldn't help but notice how majestic it looked. I had never stumbled upon such building, I was used to the small, wooden and rocky houses in my village, but that castle was out of the ordinary for me, I thought it only existed in fairytales. It looked as if it held more than a hundred rooms and I started wondering about how much time it took to create it and who was rich enough to live there.

If I could, I would have stood there longer to admire its beauty, but due to the freezing temperature and snow, I knew it was safer to  attempt to go inside, otherwise I would have had to face the consequences.

But before you learn what happened when I placed my hands on these giant doors, I will explain how I accidentally arrived there.

I was a quite young woman who lived in a small, poor village. We were not the poorest people, but my family had a difficult time providing for their four children, including themselves and the animals.
Since I was raised to be well behaved and able to do some chores, a foreign man who came across our village asked my hand in marriage and requested to take me with him in exchange of money for my whole family. He looked like he was quite affluent, handsome and intelligent, so of course, my parents found it as the perfect opportunity to make everyone's lives better. The money they received were more than enough to help my parents and three siblings as well as their needs and everything else they needed and could cover, but they also assured me that it would be the perfect opportunity for me to settle down with a great husband who would be able to care for me, provide me with a safer and better home, as well as make me happy. I had to admit, I cared about my family a lot and was very thrilled to hear that they were living a much better life by this, but deep down, I was truly hurt and devastated by the fact that I had no say in that matter and I was so easily given away for wealth, even if my family deserved to be happy too. However, I knew that life could be unfair for many, but since this had to happen, I decided to try to think positively for my family and my future with the foreign man that I barely even knew.

However, all these positive and happy thoughts faded away the moment he took me to his country, away from my village and family.

It turned out that this man had no intensions of making me happy and providing me with a better future. In fact, he was a terrible human being who only cared for himself and his selfish desires. He told me that in four days we would get married and I would stay by his side for the rest of my 'pathetic' life. But during these last days before our marriage, he found the perfect ways of making me miserable.

He forced me to do all the chores of his big house, but that was not the worst part. He called me terrible names, abused me and even fat shamed me. He told me how ugly I was with that body due to my weight and how unworthy it would make me look in a wedding dress. He desired to have a slim woman with the finest and most slender body... But then, why would he pick me of all the slim women?
My questions would never be answered and he even forced me into an extremely strict diet which only allowed me to eat a light breakfast and get used to continuing the rest of the day doing the chores and listening to his cruel words that would reduce the very little confidence I had in myself and body and just make me feel miserable and worthless with the hours passing.