YandereMalak X MaleReader -Dark Deception

This is a male reader, but anyone can read this too! You can just change your pronouns.
I just really wanted to practice another male reader and this is the first male reader one shot that I am proud of writing (I've written a few before but I was not too happy.) I just don't know how many will see this and enjoy this, but oh well! I had really fun writing this.

After all, our boys here need some attention and love too! I know that many struggle with finding x reader stories as most are for females. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

9,000+ words ahead!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please... Just a little longer. Almost there! Keep running!"

I gasped as I ran as fast as I could. The escape portal was just a few meters away from me. It stared at me as if it was waiting for me, calling for me to run faster towards it. And all I had to do was keep in running and not look back - After all, the evil laughter of these... creatures not too far behind me were enough to keep me running and let me know that if I dared look back or stop for a second, they would eat me alive.

My mind was empty. I couldn't even feel my legs and body. All I could do was run. I knew that I would make it. I was so close and it would take them a while to catch up with me. I could just imagine Bierce's expression on her face as that would be the first thing to greet me from my arrival. What would it be? Surprise? Relief? Hopefully.. Happiness to see me back alive?

'Escape, run!'

Bierce's voice interrupted me from my thoughts as she spoke in my head. I was nearing the exit, but gasped as the monstrosity of Lucky's, that chicken's and pig's head appeared.  Even after what I did to that thing, it still came back and stood right in front of the exit. It started walking towards me with loud steps. I took some steps back and whimpered in fear.
I was trapped. There was no escape for me. I was cornered.

"Oh, oh... So close! You were thinking of running away from me now, weren't 'cha?" It mocked me as it kept getting closer.

I felt someone grab me from behind and forced me to turn back. My eyes widen as Lucky stood right in front of me. Despite him being a... Stuffed costume, he looked real mad.

"That really hurt my FEELINGS!" He yelled as his fist came in contact with my face, making me groan. His punch was so strong that it sent me flying. I would have fallen on the ground, if it weren't for that chicken catching me. "You can't leave without saying goodbye!" She screeched as she gave me another strong punch, making my whole face hurt. Once again, I was caught by another pair of hands. "DINNER TIME!" The pig said as he gave me another punch in the face, making me drop to my back.

I groaned as my vision started getting blurry and black.

"Haha, there we go! I like my meat really bloody!"

I wanted to close my eyes and simply pass away. I didn't want to deal with any of these things anymore. I didn't want to live longer to experience more pain. That was it. I was caught. "Too bad I'm not done with you yet, pretty boy!~" Lucky laughed.