Identity V - YandereThe Photographer/Joseph X FemReader

~EXTREMELY LONG CHAPTER, APPROXIMATELY 7,000 WORDS~

"Hm..." I hummed as I slowly woke up. My mind was still fuzzy and my vision was a bit dark. My body felt weak and I was unable to move for a moment. Over the seconds passing, I started to gain control of myself and stood on my knees. I rubbed my eyes and forehead. I then took a look at my surroundings. "W-What....?" I asked to myself, once I saw many boxes and other barriers around. And a huge building not far away from me, too. It looked abandoned....

I managed to get on my feet and started to think how I got there and what happened.....

Oh, I remember. Let me remind you, in case you don't remember.

It was a warm night and I was returning from a party with my friends. Since I never get to my house on my own at night, my best friend, Chris, takes me there to make sure I am safe, but also keep me company. We waved at each other before he left, but while I took my keys and started to unlock the house, I remember a sharp pain on the back of my head before I blacked out.

...... Was I kidnapped?

(There will now be a full paragraph of how to play the game. People familiar with this game can skip this part and continue reading after the five stars "*****", but if you are a new one, I suggest you read it in order to get an idea of what the game -and story in this case+ is like.)

"GREETINGS." I jumped and yelped at the loud voice from the speakers. It was so loud that I almost had to cover my ears. It also sounded feminine. "WE HAVE SELECTED AND BROUGHT HERE FOUR PARTICIPANTS TO BE TESTED FOR THEIR SKILLS, STRENGHT, TEAMING AND MORE. WE WILL NOW EXPLAIN THE RULES OF THE GAME." Then, there was a short pause, making me anxious of what was happening. "YOU ARE UNABLE TO LEAVE THIS AREA, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE IS TO ACTIVATE FIVE CIPHERS SCATTERED AROUND, THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO OPEN TWO GATES THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO THE EXIT. LOOK AROUND THE PLACE TO FIND THEM, AS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DECODE THEM. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, AS YOUR TEAMATES WILL BE THERE TO ACCOMPANY YOU." So far, it sounded easy. Until the voice continued.... "HOWEVER, THIS WILL NOT BE SIMPLE. YOU WILL HAVE TO ACTIVATE THE CIPHERS, OPEN THE GATES AND ESCAPE WHILE A HUNTER WILL BE RELEASED. THE HUNTER WILL HUNT DOWN THE FOUR OF YOU, ATTACK YOU AND TIE YOU TO ROCKET CHAIRS. THE ROCKET CHAIRS HAVE COUNTDOWN. IF YOU MANAGE TO ESCAPE, YOU CONTINUE TO THE NEXT ROUND SAFELY. IF YOU END UP IN A ROCKET CHAIR AND TIME IS OVER, YOU WILL BE FLOWN IN SPACE AND THEN, YOU DIE. YOU THEN WILL BE REPLACED WITH ANOTHER SURVIVOR." My eyes widened at this information and my heart started to beat fast. "WORRY NOT, HOWEVER, AS THERE ARE WAYS OF DEFENDING YOURSELF. THE HUNTER IS FASTER THAN THE FOUR OF YOU, BUT YOU CAN USE OBSTACLES TO DELAY THEM, GIVING TIME TO YOUR TEAMMATES TO DECODE OR HEAL, BUT ALSO PALLETS THAT YOU CAN USE TO DISTRACT THE HUNTER BY HITTING THEM. FURTHERMORE, EVERYONE IS GIFTED WITH A USEFUL ITEM THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR ADVANTAGES, BUT IT CAN ONLY BE USED FOR ONCE OR A FEW TIMES BEFORE WEARING OFF. YOU CAN STILL FIND THEM OR OTHER ITEMS HIDDEN IN BOXES SCATTERED ACROSS THE AREA. IN CASE SOMEONE IS WOUNDED, YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO HEAL OR GET HEALED BY YOUR TEAMMATE, HOWEVER, YOU CANNOT HEAL YOURSELF, UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SYRINGE ITEM. YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO LOOK AROUND YOU FOR THE ITEM GIFTED TO YOU." I started to look around me to find a gun. I picked it up and examined it. It only had one bullet. That was enough to kill the hunter, I hoped. Until I heard that.. "YOUR ITEM CAN STARTLE THE HUNTER FOR A MOMENT, BUT IT IS UNABLE TO KILL THE HUNTER. EXCEPT THAT, YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO RESCUE YOUR TEAMMATES TIED TO ROCKET CHAIRS IN ORDER TO SAVE THEM, BUT RISKING YOUR LIFE, AS WELL, OR YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND. HOWEVER, THE LESS PEOPLE THERE ARE, THE PROCESS OF DECODING IS DECREASED. WATCH OUT WHEN DECODING THE CIPHERS, AS ONE WRONG MOVE CAN DELAY THE PROCESS AND ATTRACT THE HUNTER TO YOUR LOCATION. IF THERE IS ONLY ONE SURVIVOR LEFT, A HIDDEN AND REVEALED DUNGEON WILL OPEN, GIVING THE REMAINING SURVIVOR THE CHANCE TO ESCAPE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND. EVERY INFORMATION HAVE BEEN SAID, SO YOU ARE NOW READY TO START. GOOD LUCK, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT."