Ballora X YandereReader - Sister Location

This is for everyone of all genders!

The second part of Lady Dimitrescu is nearing 3K words, but I still want to write more things and continue it so I will not post it yet and it will be the next chapter to be published

The second part of Lady Dimitrescu is nearing 3K words, but I still want to write more things and continue it so I will not post it yet and it will be the next chapter to be published. The Dimitrescu one was supposed to be the next to be published, but I found this old and unfinished work which I felt like I had to finish and post, so after this I will focus solely on the Dimitrescu one and another Dark Deception request, before I manage to focus on other parts of my stories, the Identity V ones for instance.

At first, Ballora was going to be the Yandere one, buuttttttt plot changed and guess who is going to be the Yandere >:P

Thank you for your time and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my second night here, and I felt like I had already regretted my decision. I constantly felt unsafe and had a bad feeling about everything. Each minute that was passing felt like a decade.
It would be a decent thing if anyone asked, "Why did you take the job?". You see, I never knew how things would soon turn out to be, nor did I care at that moment, because, first of all, the paycheck was really worth the effort, and also, I was a night person, therefore, staying up and living a small adventure was not a bother to me. The thought of me being by myself inside that building did not bother me anyway. I was taught how to take care of myself from a young age, I could put up a fight, in case anything was about to happen, which I highly doubted. Plus, I kind of liked the silence and feeling of being alone.
However, I was never prepared for the following hours and days.

"You will now be required to crawl through the Ballora Gallery using the vent to your left to reach the Breaker Room." HandUnit spoke. Or at least, that's what.... Uh, he recommended I could call him.
I turned my head towards Ballora's Gallery and an uneasy feeling made its way to my stomach.
Ballora was a beautiful animatronic, but she was the one that creeped me out the most. I never knew exactly why, but I supposed that it was due to her humanoid features that made me uneasy. Or maybe, it was her eyes... The fact that they were always shut closed. Whenever I would stare at her, I always had the bad feeling that she would open her eyes and something... Terrifying would happen. Paranoia was something that I had to fight against during my time being to that place. It only increased my anxiety and made me lose concentration.
I immediately remembered the moment when I had to use the controlled shock in order to... 'Motivate her', or something, to make her return to her stage. Despite the fact that she was no living soul, or at least, that's what I believed at first, it pained me to hear the sounds that came from her gallery when I pressed the button. I felt really bad about forcing her to return to her stage by using the controlled shock, but I tried not to let my emotions take the best of me, and instead focused on my tasks and thought that maybe it was for the best. As painful as it looked.

"It is recommended that you stay low to the ground, and reach the other side as fast as possible as to not disturb Ballora. I will deactivate myself momentarily, as to not create an auditory disturbance. Deactivating." My eyes narrowed as he continued his speech.
A little while ago, the feminine voice that spoke to me told me the opposite of getting to the other side fast. She told me to be slow, quiet and careful, in order to keep hidden from her. While I didn't trust any of the two voices, I knew that I had to make up my mind. I believed, at that moment, that listening to the woman, would be wiser, as I assumed that she had more experience. Also, it sounded more logical to be slow and careful, as running would only disturb the silence, as well as her.