YandereBoyfriend X FemReader

Approximately 17K words 🌸

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Doctor, she is waking up!"

The man and the doctor quickly approached the girl who was laying on the white, hospital bed. Her eyes slowly opened and she started to inspect the area. She faintly saw a handsome man looking down at her in shock and relief, as well as a doctor, whose face was covered by a mask.

"Y/n, can you hear me?"

The attractive man asked her

The attractive man asked her. She slowly rubbed her eyes and tried to understand who he was.

"Give her some time, mister Davis," The doctor said as he raised his hand at him. "She just woke up and she might be in shock. Give her a minute to adjust." The man nodded at the doctor before he looked down at Y/n with worry written all over his face.

"W-What happened...? Where... Am I?" The girl quietly asked.

"Miss S/n, you just woke up from a coma after seventeen days."

Her eyes widen. "What-What happened?"

"Take it easy," The doctor told her as he handed her a glass of water. "How are you feeling?" "I feel slightly dizzy, tired and confused..." She replied as she took a sip of the glass. "Alright and what is your name and age?" "I... My name is Y/n S/n... And I am twenty two."

"Miss S/n, you are really lucky to have mister Davis as your boyfriend." The doctor noted, making me look at the man on my right, who was smiling at me softly. His eyes were filled with love.

"He hasn't left your side every since you came here. Really sweet, isn't it?" The doctor chuckled, making me smile softly at the man.

"Do you remember me, Y/n?" He asked hesitantly. My smile slowly fell. "You... You do seem familiar to me, I just... I can barely remember anything about you." I noticed the shock and sadness on his face. He looked at the doctor. "Doctor, this is worse than we thought..." "Relax, mister Davis. It is normal for that to happen, she will probably regain most of her memories, sooner or later, hopefully." That made him smile slightly as he looked at me and softly kissed my hand. "In case you don't remember me because of your trauma.... I am Ben. Benjamin Davis. We've been together for nine months."

My eyes widen at this. I felt so guilty that I couldn't not remember our moments together... But it was not my fault.

"I am sorry for making you uncomfortable, my love." Benjamin sighed and looked away. "You are probably feeling uncomfortable with me..... Now that you don't really remember me well." "N-No, it's fine!" I insisted, blushing slightly. He was familiar to me and I felt terrible not to remember anything with him. He was very handsome and gentlemanly, too. How did I even end up finding him? "I will slowly catch up..." I smiled as I placed my hand above his warmly, earning a smile from him in return. Even though I barely remembered him, he was my boyfriend, as they said. That meant like we were in love with each other. Plus, he was very handsome too, so even if I was not in love with him previously, I would have been now.