NEW UPCOMING TOKYO REVENGERS FANFIC

Hello, everyone.

I'm terribly sorry for leaving like this for the 13.507.397 time.

Well, I guess I am alive :').

I haven't been very active on Wattpad anymore for a long time and I have even dropped a lot of stories that I enjoyed reading during my absence and ... Well, I kinda missed this place and the stories.

I don't want to make this too long, tiring and boring, but I wanted to announce a few things:

First of all, more of the bad news...

I don't know whether I will be continuing these one-shots here.

Maybe at some point, but it is mostly unlikely.

As far as I remember, I had created a list mentioning lots of the upcoming one-shots I was preparing.. And I had dedicated a lot of time and writing to them, I'm pretty sure each unfinished one-shot already was longer than 20K words.

But the phone I had all my work in ss not working anymore :/ obviously I got a new phone and all of that, but... Before I had the chance to save all my work somewhere better or at least leave them as draft in Wattpad, I just kept them draft in my notes and I don't think I'm getting all the work I've done back.

And this sucks really, because I had dedicated many hours into writing these and at this point I don't feel motivated to start over again.

So... Yeah.

I feel terribly sorry for this, cause I had a lot of requests, but it's not exactly easy on my part. Hope you understand that it's not easy for me to get back to working on all of them when I already lost so much of my work. Plus, I already lost the motivation to write them, along with all the unpublished work.

(NOTE: Okay, I just checked the unpublished chapters and I'm a bit happy to find out that a story about Yandere Gabriel X Gender Neutral reader from the Mandela Catalogue series is not entirely lost, because I found out that the 17K words of work I had written is actually saved here :)) so yayy, at least ONE work has been saved 😭 but ... I have no idea when I would finally decide to go back on it and work on it and finally publish it, but it would be a shame for it to just stand there unpublished ig.)

Anyways anyways anyways-

Second of all!

At some point during 2023 (well, last year-) I was recommended by a friend in real life to watch the anime series Tokyo Revengers that I began watching during Easter break and the moment I began watching the anime I got obsessed, so... I've been in my Tokyo Revengers era right now 😂

I loved the anime so much and I had a lot of inspiration and the will to make my own fanfics, but it was easier said than done, because of the lack of time  and energy. I've constantly have had a very busy schedule and lots of studying and family issues that did not give me that much free time for writing and whenever I had free time I would spend it in other ways than writing.

And lately, I found myself having a bit more of time to myself and I've been taking care of myself a lot more than I used to.. and after a LOT of thinking... I found the courage to finally begin one of my own TR fanfics, and hopefully things will go okay in the future and I won't have to abandon ANOTHER book or leave it for months or years-

Oh by the way, in case I didn't mention it, yes, it is an X female reader fanfic and even though it's not going to be heavily yandere themed, there WILL be yandere behaviors and character and all that oh so interesting stuff. 💃

So far, I've written ten chapters of the new Tokyo Revengers story. I was thinking about releasing three chapters at once the moment I publish the story and then publish one chapter each 4-5 days, so that way it gives me more time to hopefully completely at least one or two more chapters before the next updates, so that way for a long time in the beginning you'll be getting a new chapter every 4-5 days, instead of releasing 10 whole chapters within a day and then wait for a longer time for a new chapter. I wanted to make a more organized update schedule. That's why I am not going to be posting the first chapters this month, so that way I will have a lot of time to have written more chapters, make necessary changes and edit/fix errors by the time I finally publish the first three chapters of the story.

One thing that makes me feel a bit hopeful about this story, is the fact that at least this time I will solely be focusing on one specific story, instead of having many stories/one-shots all over my notes and drafts and overwhelm me. So the stress of updating and writing will be minimized by a lot in comparison to how it used to be in the past for me. I want to regain my love and passion for writing, practice my English writing again and do so in a way that is going to be enjoyable for me to write and enjoyable for the readers to read, instead of just feeling forced and stressed to update. And in order for me to do that, I feel like I need to take it easy and have at least written 20+ chapters until I finally start posting them.

If you haven't watched the anime or read the manga, I would not necessarily recommend you reading the fanfic cause you're going to get very confused and spoiled, but hey, in the end of the day you do whatever you want :))

The date of when I'll be publishing it is not yet confirmed, but I will notify everyone later on at some point.

So, if anyone is interested in Tokyo Revengers and the upcoming story I am preparing, stay tuned!

And if you haven't seen or read Tokyo Revengers, I'd personally suggest you do that and hope you end up liking it, because personally think anime has already made its way through my heart and made me love it and it's characters more than I thought it would. :)

Thank you so much for reading! Hope everyone has been doing amazing and wish you all a great day/night!

Until next time!