ONE-SHOTS UPDATE

One-Shot List Update, February 4th 2023

It has been a very long time since I last updated since I am really busy this year with finals so I don't have as much time to write for now. But yeah, I am not dead :)

I wanted to let you know about what has been happening with my on-progress one-shots (hopefully none are forgotten) and wanted to hear your opinions on whether you would like to see the works mentioned below, so I will know what to prioritize better.

BEFORE YOU READ please read what I will have to say here

1) Do not expect the following one shots to be published soon, because since I am busy with my finals I do not have much time to write and I am making progress with the speed of a turtle 🐢

2) I am terrible sorry for the ones I will have to turn down, but I already have lots on my plate at the moment (wish I was talking about food rn) and I am feeling really overwhelmed, so I feel like it would be the best to turn down some so I can focus better on fewer one-shots. It's a tough period for me to be writing much.

3) I'd tell you not to make another request because it could make me a bit anxious ಥ⌣ಥ cause even if I will like the idea, it could take years for me to finish it, literally-

4) I have had many ideas for most of my one-shots, but since I had put everything on hold, I have forgotten many details about the ideas I had, which means that me getting back to writing would mean that it would take me a while to re-think of a plot/continuation of a story, which... sucks to say the least :/ what's better than having a fully developed story in your head and you end up forgetting everything while being stuck to the beginning?

...... I don't think I have anything else to say at the moment? So you may proceed :))

~~ONE-SHOTS YOU *WILL* SEE DEFINITELY/ ONE-SHOTS THAT WILL BE PUBLISHED WHEN FINISHED~~

YandereAlternateGabriel X FemReader - Mandela Catalogue

I last worked on this two days ago. I have written at least 10K+ words and we are still around the half of the story... Or even a bit closer to the start. This is going to be a long one, hence why it's taking me ages to update.

Do not expect the update soon, but I really am working on it. It is my top priority for now. I'm quite excited for this and I can't wait to publish it (in another 5 years/j)

YandereSharkShifter X FemReader

This will NOT be Lucian from the first SharkShifter one.
In fact, it will be his dilf father.
And no, the MC won't be underage, don't worry-

This is my second priority after the Mandela Catalogue one.
This is fun to write >:)) writing hot dilfs is my new fav thing I guess

~~MOST LIKELY TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE FUTURE~~

Yandere Joseph X FemReader - Identity V

This is not a request. This one-shot is not related at all to the first Joseph one-shot I have published. It is a completely different story and plot that I actually like and I have written quite a long prologue. I had began writing this probably like 2 summers ago. Literally ಥ⌣ಥ

I am kind of happy with the way I began it as far as I remember. I had some great ideas about the story but since I had left it aside for so long I mostly forgot about them, so I am also a bit stuck with that one. Though, I do feel like continuing it someday! No promises though, I am bad with these.