CREEPYPASTA/AMONG US CROSSOVER

(I had to copy and paste this)

Among Us is a multiplayer game, supporting 4–10 players. 1–3 of these players are randomly selected each game to be Impostors, while the rest are Crewmates. The game can take place on one of three maps, one of them being a spaceship, one of them being a Headquarters building, and one a planet base. Crewmates are given tasks to complete around the map consisting of maintenance work on vital systems, such as electrical rewiring and fueling engines. Impostors are given a fake list of tasks, and have the ability to sabotage the map's systems, traverse vents, identify any other Impostors, and murder Crewmates. If a player dies, they become a ghost; ghosts have the ability to pass through walls, but can only interact with the world in limited ways and are invisible to everyone except other ghosts.

The goal of the Crewmates is to complete all tasks before being murdered, with a secondary goal being to find and eliminate the Impostors; the goal of the Impostors is to kill every Crewmate by murdering enough such that the number of Impostor(s) is equal to the number of Crewmate(s), either by directly killing them or through sabotage; the goal of ghosts is to help their living teammates. When an Impostor performs a sabotage, there is either an immediate consequence (such as all the lights being turned off) or a countdown will begin, and the sabotage must be resolved before it finishes, or else all the Crewmates will die. Sabotages can be resolved by Crewmates in varying ways depending on which sabotage is done.

If a player finds a dead body, they can report it, which will lead to a group meeting where players discuss who they believe an Impostor is, based on the evidence surrounding the murder. If a majority vote is reached, the chosen person is ejected from the map, dies, and it is revealed whether or not they were an Impostor. Players may also call an "emergency meeting" by pressing a button in the map at any time. The game can be played with a text chat, where in players can only communicate during meetings, and only if they are alive, although ghosts can speak with each other.

MAP: The Skeld

~~~~~~~

The story will constantly switch POVs. The imposters will not be revealed to you until someone gets voted.

Characters: Y/n, Liu, Jane, Ben, Tim, EJ, Brian, Helen, Jeff and Nina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Slenderman had a special challenge for ten specific people, in which everyone would test their skills, learn about trust and betrayal and make everyone think. Whoever would manage to stay alive and win, would get a very good prize, while the ones that would die  or get ejected would be 'reborn' back to their selves after the challenge ends and they would lose something special or either get more difficult training.

Jeff, Jane, Tim, Brian, Helen, Masky, Liu, Nina, Ben and Y/n.

======================

Everyone was working on their tasks while trying to avoid each other at the same time. Everyone jumped when the sirens were heard, alerting that somebody had reported a 'dead body' or wanted a meeting. So, they all gathered on the meeting spot, in the cafeteria, and gathered around the table. "What exactly happened?" Tim crossed his arms. Ben, who was the one who reported, stood up, full panic on his face. "I walked into Electrical. Y/n was working on a task a bit further and Jane was near Liu's dead body, it was her! She killed Liu!" Ben accused Jane. Jane had a shocked look on her face. "You liar, how could you?! How dare you accuse me?!" She fought back, and before anyone could speak, somebody interrupted... "How can you be so sure?" Y/n interrupted, all eyes on them. "I was with Jane the whole time.... She didn't kill me or try anything bad towards me. I watched her and she didn't even make a step closer towards me. What if it was you, Benjamin?" Y/n defended Jane, glaring at the boy. "Why is it me? What is the evidence?" He asked, crossing his arms at her. "Well, everything was alright while Jane and I were working on tasks, until you came.... Once you came, it happened. What if you killed him and self reported?"
Ben laughed. "Why would I? You would have noticed already!" "How dare you lie, Benny?" Jane growled and put her hands on her hips. "You decided to kill him while I was near, so I would seem suspicious. That is so dirty of you.... Plus, if I could kill somebody, I could have found the perfect opportunity to kill Y/n and vent away afterwards. Why would I wait for more people in the room? It doesn't make sense..." She sighed and rubbed her forehead.