Identity V - Disciple/Ann X YandereMaleReader

"Ann.... I have finally found you again...."

The woman's eyes widened as she saw the shorter, love-struck man approach her with eyes open wide and a huge smile on his face. He looked at her as if he had found a lost treasure. But a treasure couldn't compare to her.
"I-It's alright..... I'm here, I am back for you.... Just like I promised!" He laughed to himself.
Y/n was shaking and his heart was thumbing faster as he approached the woman. "You are as beautiful as ever! My beautiful, beautiful Ann..."

Ann was really shocked to find him there again, after all these years..... The two of them were really close back then, and Y/n would always talk about them growing up and marrying. She had grown feelings for him, too.....

However, her heart was now colder than a stone. She couldn't feel love again. After..... What had happened to her in the past, Ann was never the same again. She stopped being the nice and innocent girl she used to be.... Y/n would always be there for her, but even now, she couldn't get herself to feel again.

Once he had gotten close enough, he stroked her cheek, not caring that he could die at any second as he stared inside her eyes with his ones..... His were filled with love, adoration, affection.... Obsession. But hers, were empty. "Your eyes are beautiful...." He mumbled before he pulled her face closer to him and kissed her, smiling in the process. "Now, we can be together, forever ..... I will never leave you again, no matter what. Doesn't that sound nice, Ann? My love?" He asked her in a sweet voice.

She then spoke, "You are insane, Y/n." "Insane for you, love.." He laughed. "It is too late now. I cannot feel ever again." With that being said, she stabbed him with her sword, making him gasp and bleed. As soon as his smile disappeared, it appeared again. As he fell on the ground, he didn't let go of her face, "I can fix that, Ann... I can fix that, you'll see.... Ju-Just like I did back then.... I will fix your broken heart." He then coughed as she raised him up before tying him into a rocket chair. Ann then turned and left, trying to forget about him and focus on the other survivors.

"I will come back for you, Ann."

----------------------

A few days later, she was on another trial. She was trying to find survivors, when she heard a feminine voice, screaming for life and coughing. She moved towards the voice, to find Y/n on top of that doctor, her own syringe pierced through her chest and his arms around her neck, choking her to death. She had bruises, cuts and wounds all over her. One of her eyes also seemed to be pierced with the needle.
Y/n turned to look at her, insanity in his eyes and he was grinning, just like the first time she had seen him. He got up, completely forgetting about the poor, innocent woman he killed. "There you are, darling! Look what I did for you! Don't you like it?" Ann just stared at him and what he had done to the doctor. He had tortured her. She did torture people as well, but.... This was very brutal. She never did anything like that to another person.
And it wasn't like him to do something like that. Y/n was always a nice and friendly boy. He wouldn't hurt a fly in the past. But just like her, he changed..... He changed for her.

"You don't... Look pleased..... It's fine, just tell me what can I do to make you happy!" He laughed and walked closer to her, making her take a step back, almost as if she was afraid of him, "I will do anything to make you happy, really! I am willing to do anything, just for you! I want to make you happy, Ann... How can I do that?" He asked, desperate to know.

Ann thought about a for a moment. She wanted to test him and see how far he could go. "Kill them. Kill them all and torture them to death."

And so, he did.

She watched with interest from afar as he tortured every single survivor, without hesitation. Not a single one of them did escape. Their pained screams and yells for mercy were like music to her ears.

"Here! I did it! I did as you wished! Are you happy now?" He asked, shaking from the violence he had caused. He was so dangerous and deadly, and it was all for her.

A small smile appeared on her face. "Yes," she replied, before lifting up his face by his chin, making him blush and shocked, "Very." With that, she gave him a kiss before she pulled away.

His heart was thumbing so fast. He started to laugh crazily, scaring the crows. "Thi-This is... The day I've been waiting for....."

He looked back at her before he grabbed her hands, "Ann, I want to ask you...."  He started as their eyes locked together. "Will you marry me? Right now? Be mine and make me the happiest man in the world?"

Her eyes widen. This guy.... He really was insane. It was actually scary, she even admitted to herself. However, she found his change towards her really interesting. He used to be the good and kind boy back then, but after being apart from her, he went insane.

All for her.

"Yes. I will marry you." With that, she took him by the hand and lead him far, far away....

Y/n was finally happy he could be with her again. He promised to do anything to keep her happy. He felt like the two of them could find true love again... But could he really bring back the Ann he knew back then? Or.... Could she never return to that sweet and loving girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo yeah, this is it!

What do you think about the main character? Did you like his obsession towards her, or was he a bit too much? And how would you deal with such a character in real life?

Also, do you think that Ann actually managed to love him again, or is she just using him for her twisted tasks?

Ahh, too many questions XD Lmao.

I just wanted to try something a bit different. I don't usually write Yandere/Male readers, so I wanted to experiment on this.

 I don't usually write Yandere/Male readers, so I wanted to experiment on this