YandereEmil X FemPsychologistReader PART 1- Identity V

Requested by -cutiehoseok !

I am so sorry it took such a long time, you literally requested this during summer and I feel awful for posting this so late, but here I am! 😅😅

I've been EXTREMELY busy lately so it took me forever to write this. And it isn't even finished, this is only the first part, because if I were to wait until I could write more, it would have taken much longer, so I decided to divide this into chapters...

In this one, the main character is the new psychologist after Ada Mesmer leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emil..."

I whispered the name of the patient I would have to look after by reading the patient's document. It provided little information, such as his name, age -he was around twenty one- and a few things about his medication, experimenting that was done on him, the previous psychologist that failed him, as well as some of his fears. It was also mentioned that he was a really quiet patient and that he suffered from amnesia, but other than that, no other kind of information was mentioned, such as his past, his family or surname.

I was new to the psychiatric ward and I was assigned to work as a nurse, but mostly as a psychologist. It was my first time working in such place, but during the interview, I was told that I would make a fine psychiatrist for the job.
It was always my dream to help others, understand and have more experience to different types of mental disorders as well as other things.

So here I was, standing right outside my very first patient's room, trying to collect myself and try to make a good impression.
I was told that Emil looked and used to be very calm and quiet, one of the most quiet among the patients, yet he was getting worse, unpredictable and more dangerous, so I had two guards to supervise us. I insisted that they stayed outside the room, not wanting them inside, because it would just alert the patient and make him more reserved and possibly angrier or more scared and it would make me feel slightly uncomfortable, too. I told them that I would yell if I needed their assistance.

I took a deep breath and exhaled softly, before knocking three to four times on the door gently, in order to warn him about my presence. Despite there being no response, I unlocked the door, nonetheless, and stepped inside before closing it right behind me.

The room was rather dull looking. And there was not much, except some basic furniture, like a bed that did not even seem to be as comfy and warm as mine did, a wardrobe and another room that lead to the bathroom. I noticed how there were no handles or lights hanging from anywhere, or any other kind of material that the patient's could use to self-harm, making the area look like it was impossible to help someone do any harm to themselves. At the same time, it was rather unnerving.

On that little bed, was a person who was peaking under the white covers. He removed the blanket from him with slow movements and stared at me for a moment.

He had messy, medium length black hair that flew everywhere, and his skin had visible bruises and small cuts. He was wearing an untied straight-jacket, with a large metal collar that braced under his arms and he was barefoot. His eyes that were obscured by his hair were a nice shade of green that made the difference, yet they still looked dull, trying to blend in with the saddening and boring environment.

He stared at me with a confused expression, not recognizing me at all.

I stopped paying attention to the details around me and offered him a kind smile as I held the document with my hands on the front. "Hello, you must be Emil, correct? I'm Y/n S/n... I am new to this place and I am assigned to be your new psychologist. Hope that the two of us can get along." I said calmly. I wanted to show him that I was not a threat or someone who would treat him with ignorance. No - I would not take my job lightly. "Would you mind if I sit there with you?" I requested, titling my head at him. It took him a moment to reply to me, and he did so with his body language, gesturing for me to sit down next to him by patting his left hand on the bed beside him. That made me smile a bit, I considered this to be a small kind of victory. "Thank you."