Identity V - PossessiveFan Wujiu X FemReader

Fan Wujiu couldn't stop staring at the girl who was chatting with her friends outside the garden. He was filled with jealousy, seeing her being so happy with the others. He was so jealous that he had completely lost interest in the book he was holding. What was it about, again? Oh, it didn't matter.

Now, the Black Guard had a soft spot for Y/n.... Or as you could say, a crush on her. No, he was in love with her. Madly. It annoyed him to see her attention on others, as she was not aware of his presence, even though he was inside the library and not easily visible from that spot.
Y/n was unique, in his eyes. Everything about her sparked an interest in him. Her personality, her looks, her perfections and her imperfections, too. He just couldn't describe the reason he was so interested in her! She was breathtaking.

Y/n was an innocent person worth protecting, but in Y/n's eyes, he was a terrifying, quiet yet deadly hunter. Even if he never laid a finger on her. His mysterious personality was, well, a mystery, but it made her skin crawl in fear whenever their eyes would make contact or when she would see him walking by, talking, growling or death glaring. There were only a few times when they would talk, and he would always talk in a harsh and stern way, making her feel anxious. She always thought that Fan Wujiu hated her or made fun of her, or....
None of that was true, however. He wasn't acting this way because of hate, this was just his personality, but whenever he would be around her, he would tend to become more on edge and bad-tempered..... Unintentionally, however. He was just anxious and wanted to make a good impression on her, and the reason he would yell and look at her were signs of him wanting attention from her.

During trials, whenever the two of them were on a same trial, he would always let her go. He would always chase and hunt the others, but he never dared try to scare or hurt Y/n. Whenever she would run to rescue someone, he would pretend to chase somebody else in order to let her do her job. Whenever he would see her opening the gate, decoding ciphers or healing someone, he would simply leave her alone and pretend he couldn't see her. And, whenever she was the last survivor remaining, he would let her escape from the gates or dungeon. Y/n never seemed to be suspicious of this, however, and it had driven him insane! How couldn't she realize the things he was doing for her? She was too oblivious to take the hints..

"Brother," Xie Bian started, "It is time you talk to her about your feelings." "I just... Ugh!" The black guard groaned and rubbed his forehead, "I cannot find the right time to tell her! And whenever I do, I just.... I cannot do that! How could she like someone like me?! First of all, she doesn't even know me well, and it is obvious that she is afraid of me!" "She is afraid of every hunter, Fan Wujiu," his 'brother' sat down with him. "Just like the rest. You just need to tell her that you like her and that you don't want her to be afraid of you as you do not intent on harming her. I think that would be good, as a start. Then maybe, you could get close to each other," he said with a smile and a wink as he rested his chin on his palm. Fan Wujiu considered his advice, but did not answer. "Hey, it is going to be okay. Y/n seems like a kind and easy going person. I bet that she would like it if you tried to approach her!".

Ah, Xie Bian. The white guard was always there for him. How much he loved him.

"You could also make some art and poems for her..." He continued, but Fan Wuiju interrupted him, "I think that she would find it creepy, but...... Thank you, brother." He sighed. The white guard smiled at him, "Any time, my dearest brother." With that, he took his leave, as Fan Wujiu continued stalking his beloved human girl, thinking of different ways of approaching her.

---------------------

It was time for a trial, and it was his turn. He checked to see the survivors.... It was the doctor, the dancer, the lawyer and the mercenary. How boring. Oh well, it had to be done.