01

I walked or more like danced down the hallways of Belladonna Boarding School in my oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants with my earplugs on, Linkin Park bursting through them.

Teenagers walked by, looking at me weirdly with wide eyes as if they've never seen a girl before.

A girl looked at me from head to toe making a disgusted face.

I take one earplug off my ear, looking at her with a raised eyebrow, I said rudely "What ya looking at?"

She shakes her head and walks past me, not before muttering bitch under her breath.

I held up my middle finger at her as the students still stared at me.

"What!?" I raised my hands in the air at them.

Getting caught, they all dispersed probably going to their classes or bunking. I couldn't care less.

Putting my earplugs back on, I started walking- dancing- making my way to my locker that was assigned to me.

The lady at the office didn't seem to like me but she can go fuck herself for all I care.

Walking up to my locker, I put in the password, opening it to find all the books already present that I would be needing for my senior year. I take out my calculus book because my first period is of Calculus. Man, this sucks. I can't deal with math this early morning.

Groaning, I turn around to see Mr Handon, this asshole school's principal standing, looking at me sternly.

"Ms Jinx, where is your school uniform?"

Just what I needed, I thought exasperatedly.

I faked him a toothless smile "Mr Handon, you could cut me some slack, it's my first day."

"Rules are rules, Miss." He glared down at me.

I sighed, what got his panties in a twist?

"My uniform is not here yet, my parents will be sending it today, sir."

"You must be in your uniform tomorrow." He warned

"Of course" I muttered, rolling my eyes, as he walked back to wherever he came from.

This stupid school and their stupid uniforms.

That old man made me late for my first class, I just hope the teacher isn't an ass too.

Almost sprinting up to my first class, which according to the school map is in the east wing, I finally reach there, heavily breathing. This school is big.

Opening the door loudly, each head turns to my direction. Oops.

Th teacher looked at me strictly "You are late, Ms Jinx. Not a very good first impression."

I shrugged my shoulders "Got held back by the Princi, not my fault."

I heard the students whispering to each other. Ugh, teenagers and gossips, a very bad mix.

The teacher, whose name is I think, Mr Stewart, raised an eyebrow at my nickname for our Principal but decided to ignore it as he then turns towards the students sitting in their seats.

"Class!" He said, clapping his hands to take their attention and it worked "This is our new student here" Then he turns towards me "Please introduce yourself, Ms Jinx."

I hate this part.

"Hello, I am Aideen Jinx" I said lamely, bored out of my wits "Sup?"

A long silence followed after I stopped, they were probably waiting for something more but I looked at all of them with a bored face.

"Is that all?" A blonde guy hollers from the back, he was cute but he was irritating me now.

"What? You want me to tell y'all my whole fucking history?" I snarked at him.

A chuckle resounded from the silent class, I looked at the way it came from to see gorgeous blue eyes staring at me like they were staring at my soul. As if sensing everyone's eyes at him, his face turned poker, not giving away any expression.

"Umm.. You can go sit beside Mr Wright" The teacher said.

How the fuck do I know who is Mr Wright, now? I wanted to spat out but held it in.

Noticing there was only one seat that wasn't taken, so I guess he must be talking about that seat. I also noticed it was beside the guy who was just chuckling, all the way back in the left row beside the huge window.

Walking up to who I presume is Mr Wright, without any word he screeched his chair back for me to get to my seat. Muttering a small thanks, I sat at my seat and looked out the window to see the whole basketball court and the playground could be seen.

Looking at the front, Mr Stewart has already started to continue his lesson. Who teaches on the first day of school? Apparently this teacher.

Turning my face to my left, I see Wright looking forward at the teacher but has no notebook to write his notes. Does this guy makes notes in his mind?

I noticed his sharp features, his straight nose, his natural black hair had light green almost blue streaks in front, giving him a mysterious vibe, he has pink full lips that would make girls jealous of. I looked at his hands that were on the desk to notice rings on his fingers and black nail paint on his nails. Damn, those hands.

This guy was the definition of hot.

"Take a picture it will last longer" He said with a straight face, not even turning towards me.

I snorted at his comment "That's such an overrated line."

He heard me but didn't say anything.

Ignoring him, I take out my notebook and started jotting down what I thought was important, sometimes doodling also. I take my education seriously but it doesn't mean I don't get bored.

And this class is everything boring. What felt like hours, the class finally ended.

As soon as the bell rang, Wright got up from his seat and was out of the door.

I sighed heavily, stretching my sore back I stood up, packing all of my stuff.

Just as I turn around I see the blonde guy standing behind me.

What's up with people standing behind me? Thank god, I don't get scared easily.

=============================

Hello, to my new book.

Hope you like it :)