04

"Congratulations! You're in the team, Ms. Jinx" My Tennis coach, Mrs. Henderson, said to me.

I smirked to myself and thanked her. 

The school was over for the day. I had my Tennis tryouts today after classes so here I was, but done with them and got selected. 

I knew I would get selected as I was on the Tennis team in my previous school too and I am quite good at it if I say so myself.

But the day was exhausting, I thought to myself as I stretched my muscles and made my way to my dorm then open the door after reaching, tiredly.

Olivia looked up at the sound of the door closing behind me. She was sitting on her study table, probably studying as I noticed the books sprawled in front of her.

Throwing my bag on the floor, I immediately groaned as my stiff body came in contact with my soft bed. 

"You are tired?" I hear Olivia ask.

I hmmed as I feel my heavy lids closing on their own accord and a few minutes later I slipped into oblivion. 

__________

I groaned in my sleep as my face itched, muttering under my breath, I heard a few snickers as if someone was staring at me. 

Opening my eyes from my sleep, I looked around to see Olivia, Leo, and Caspian standing around my bed.

Leo and Olivia were laughing their asses off while looking at me and Caspian just leaning on the wall with a funny smirk on his face. 

Why does he gotta look that hot without even doing anything? Not fair.

Turning towards Leo and Olivia, I asked them with confusion "Why are you guys laughing?"

They gasped for breath in between their laughs but didn't stop to tell me anything.

I wanted to ask Caspian but remembering what happened this morning, I decided to ignore him instead.

Hearing a click of a camera, I turned towards the two idiots who were still laughing to see Leo clicking pictures of me.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him.

Covering my face with my hands, I dashed at him snatching his phone from his hand. Wanting to see what he was clicking pictures of, I opened the phone only to see he had a password on.

"You won't get it until you tell me why are you laughing looking at me?" I asked and then warned him "I swear to god if you won't tell then I will punch you in the throat." 

He only chuckled at my warning. Looks like this kid doesn't take me seriously.

Rolling my eyes, I punched him in the throat.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He shrieked as he fell on the floor.

"Told you" I shrugged.

I looked at Olivia to see her standing frozen, I gave her a will-you-tell-me look. She shakes her head.

"Suit yourself" I mumbled.

Getting fed up with this, I decided to go to the washroom to freshen up.

Taking my clothes from my closet, I locked the door behind me.