10

"You've been going to the Arts room a lot lately," said, Olivia as we make our way out of the last class of the day.

I shrugged my shoulders as if there was no reason behind it "What's wrong with that?" 

She looked at me as if she can't believe I said that "I've known you for more than a month now and I know you draw only when something is stressing you out, so tell me what's up?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Why is she so smart?

Looking forward I see Leo coming our way waving his hand at us with a grin. He came at the perfect time.

"Look! Leo is here!" I say, trying to change the subject.

She looks at me with a glare "I know what you're doing, this isn't over" she says, but then turns her attention to Leo.

I sigh inwardly. I don't want to tell Olivia what happened between Caspian and me because I am afraid it will make things awkward between us as well.

Leo comes between the both of us as he wraps his hands around both of us.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Chill dude" He makes a face at me and looks over to Olivia "Have you seen your brother around?"

Hearing him questioning Caspian makes me stiff unconsciously but Leo doesn't seem to take any notice.

"Nope, I honestly hope I don't, he isn't in a great mood for a few days" Olivia replied.

He isn't? Why?

"You noticed that too? I don't know why but he has become more asshol-y than before" Leo says as I listen to their conversation in silence.

Olivia shrugs her shoulders.

"You know what else I noticed?" Leo continues as we both look at him with confusion "He has been in a bad mood since the night you came to his room" He finishes while looking at me with pure curiosity while my eyes widen.

Olivia was not supposed to know that! What an idiot!

I face palm myself.

"What? You went to Caspian's room? At night?" Olivia shrieks lightly and starts throwing a lot of questions my way.

"Nothing like that. I just went-" I rake my brain to make up an excuse "-to take a book from him" I lied.

"Book? From Caspian?" Olivia says with confusion written all over her face.

"Yeah! Yeah! He sits beside me in Literature, right? So by mistake, he took my book thinking it was his so I just went to take it back" I let out hurriedly.

"Oh" Olivia lets out though it didn't look like she believed it but her questions stopped.

I looked at Leo with a deadly glare as he raises his hands in surrender and shrugs his shoulders lightly.

"Anyways, I gotta go," I said "Mr. Williams has asked me to meet him."

"What have you done now, Aideen?" Leo asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. I am one of the most innocent students" I said with an amused voice.

"Of course" Leo agrees sarcastically as Olivia giggles at us.

Waving a salute sign at them with two fingers, I make my way to Mr. Williams's room, who is also our English Literature teacher.

I knocked before entering the classroom as I heard a faint come in. 

"What is it that you want, sir?" I asked Mr. Williams as he was focused on marking students' sheets. 

He looked up at me as he removed his glasses and placed them on the desk "Ah, Ms. Jinx!"