06

There was a storm going on inside my mind. Only because of one man, Caspian fucking Wright.

My hands ached from all the strokes that I was including in my painting.

I was in the Arts room, right now. Taking out my anger on the poor canvas in front of me.

Just like my mind, there was also a storm on the canvas.

Normally, I don't dirty my hands but today, I didn't seem to mind as I was adding paint with my own fingers rather than paint brushes.

I hate being messy but not today. Today, being messy was the last thing I cared about.

My hands, my face and my clothes were filled with paint colors.

I still haven't forgotten what happened yesterday at Cafeteria. I wanted to punch someone to take out my anger but instead decided to do what I love, painting.

Usually, there is something so soothing about painting but today, there was nothing soothing. My fingers added paint, furiously, imagining it to be Caspian's face.

"I love it when you get all angry, my little fire" His voice echoed in the large empty room that was occupied by only me but now he was here too. Sadly.

I didn't make any comment and decided to ignore him.

But my stiff body didn't go unnoticed by him.

I could hear his footsteps getting closer to me but I didn't dare look at him.

He fucks up with my mind like no one ever has.

His hands make their way around my waist as he comes up to where I was sitting on the stool. I feel him resting his face on my shoulder as he peeks at my painting from behind me.

"Beautiful" He breathes out.

Getting fed up with his games, I remove his hands from my waist and turn around on my seat to face him.

"Stay away" I warned him with a glare.

"What's the fun in that, little fire?" He chuckled.

My jaw clenched in anger. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Don't touch me without my fucking permission" I snarled at him, with my eyes squinted looking at him.

"Don't lie. You like it when I touch you" He smirked.

This seemed to only anger me even more, remembering what he called me in front of the whole school yesterday.

"I might be a slut but I don't like you touching me. Anyone can touch me except for you."

My words only angered him.

"Anyone can touch you, you say?" He taunted "That would happen over my fucking dead body."

"Don't challenge me Wright. You don't seem the type who likes to lose" I said, with a raised brow.

He clenches his jaw but doesn't say anything else. 

"Why the fuck are you here anyway?" I gritted out.   

His face instantly changes from anger to filled with regret. I never knew he can feel anything besides being angry.

He mumbled something to himself that I couldn't hear, so I called him out.

"What are you mumbling? Speak louder, will you?"

"I said, I am sorry about yesterday" He says with a straight face.

Now, that truly surprised me. Never knew he would ever say sorry about anything.

"And what are you sorry about exactly?" I taunted with a smirk, crossing my hands over my chest. 

"I called you a slut. That's what" His face looked blank but his voice could only depict honesty. 

So, nodding my head and having some pity on him, seeing he doesn't like to apologize clearly, I replied "It's fine. I've been called worst, to be honest, you apologized at least."

"I am not apologizing for asking you to stay away from my sister though" He calls out just as I was turning back to resume my painting.

Tilting my head in confusion, I asked "Why do you want me to stay away from her?"

"That is none of your concern. Just stay away" Saying that he makes his exit and went back to where he came from.

See? This is exactly why I said, he fucks up with my mind like no one ever has. 

Anyways, it isn't like I am going to follow his 'command'. 

Olivia has become a great friend of mine. She is my roommate too, so I don't know why he thinks I can stay away from her. 

It isn't like I will harm her or anything.   

___________

Getting inside the room, I look toward Olivia to see her studying.

Shaking my head, she really needs to get out more, I thought.

Closing the door with my foot, she notices me, looking up from her book.

"Were you painting the canvas or yourself?" She says noticing the colors on my clothes and hands.

"Whatever"

She giggles to herself.

"Tomorrow is Saturday" I said to her, walking inside the closet that we both share to get a change of clothes.

"So?" She asked, confused.

"You remember that party I was talking about before your stupid brother went all 'stay away from my sister' shit? Me and Leo are going, you should come" I told her, now standing in front of the bathroom door.

She looked hesitant "I don't know, Aideen."

"Come on! It's Saturday so no classes the next day. Besides don't you get bored always being inside this dorm room?"

She frowned and still didn't say anything, looking deep in thought.

"Please say yes, Olivia. Even Leo is coming" I pleaded.

She sighed heavily and muttered a fine.

I pumped my hand in the air in happiness "This week has been so exhausting. Finally, I will have some fun."

"You have fun by going to parties?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"And by hooking up, of course" I winked at her and closed the bathroom door, finally going to take my much-needed shower.

A night without Caspian Wright sounds just about fine.

========================

Caspian might look like an ass right now for no reason but he has a good reason, trust me. Much more about them will be revealed as the story progresses.