05

"Aideen!" A voice called from behind me.

Me and Olivia turned towards where the voice was coming from.

Leo was running towards us like his pants caught fire.

"What happened, Leo?" Olivia asks as he stands in front of us now catching his breath.

After he catches his breath, he gives a huge grin and says "Nothing girls, let's go have lunch."

Saying that, he hangs his arms around us as we three make our way to the cafeteria.

For the past few days, I have gotten real close to Leo and Olivia. They both are fucking ball of sunshine which I both, hate and love about them.

They both study too much, these kids. And I am here to help them make bad decisions, I've decided.

Yeah, I am that friend that corrupts their innocent best friends.

"What? You've never gotten drunk?" I looked at both of them with my eyes wide.

We were now sitting on our table, in the corner of the cafeteria. Everybody knows this is our sitting place so nobody dares sitting here.

The cafeteria is huge just like this huge ass school.

Olivia and Leo nod their heads at me as they were sitting across me.

I smirked at them "Your drinking virginity? I am taking it."

Then a sudden thought occured inside my head.

"Don't tell me you never had sex either?"

"I've had sex of course" Leo says.

Looking at Olivia blushing, I instantly knew she is a virgin in that way too.

"Oh honey, you're left out from the best thing man kind has ever known" I say in fake sympathy.

They both laugh a little at my joke.

"What's the best thing man kind has ever known?" A voice says as I feel a body sitting on the seat beside me.

"Sex" Leo answers Caspian and then snickers "Aideen is giving Olivia the sex talk."

Caspian makes a disgusted face "I came at the wrong time" He then turns towards me "What do you know about sex by the way?"

I was pissed at him. Because he has been ignoring me since the day he left me all hot and bothered.

"Oh , you know, the usual, how a cock goes inside a pussy and-"

I was interrupted by a shriek "Aideen!"

Leo and Olivia both looked at me with red faces. They looked adorable but they are too innocent.

"What? That's what sex is. When a dick, you know, a cock goes-"

I again said, but Leo stops me with his hand held up in the air "Too much information, Aideen, too much information."

I rolled my eyes. As if they don't know that's what happens when people have sex.

"Did you know that's what your parents did to conceive you guys? They had-"

"For fuck's sake Aideen, we know, stop doing this" Leo says with a disgusted face.

"Seriously, thank you for the images I'm thinking now" Olivia says sarcastically and pushes the tray of food away from her.

I laugh mischievously, this is too much fun.

"Hey! There is this party this weekend, let's go there and get laid!" I say, whipping my hand in air happily.

"I'm in!" Leo agrees.

"Uh, I don't know, Aideen, I have a lot of homework" Olivia hesitates.

"Come on, Olivia, live a little!" I whined.

Olivia was about to answer when Caspian slams his hand on the table loudly making all the students now look at our table and making me gasp in surprise.

"You!" He yelled, veins popping on his neck "Stay the fuck away from my sister!"

I looked at him now standing up too.

"What are you saying, Caspian? What did I do?"

"What did you do?" He gave out a humourless chuckle "Stay the fuck away from her because I don't want her to become a slut like you!"

I heard a few gasp from the students that were watching this drama and probably recording it.

Now my temper was rising. The fuck is his problem?

"Stop being a fucking child and grow up. Oh wait! What do I even expect front the man who drew dick pictures on my face" I slowly hissed the last part because I didn't wanted to let others know about that embarrassing episode.

"I am warning you, Aideen. Stay the fuck away from my sister" He said with a finger on my face.

"What do you expect, Caspian? She is my roommate. And you might be her brother but stop controlling her life!" I shouted.

"Well, let's ask Olivia then."

As he said that, both of our heads turned towards Olivia who was a bit shaken up from all that is happening. I could see it clearly in her eyes.

"I-I can't choose between you both" She stammered.

"Just fucking say it, Olivia" He gritted.

As I was about to ask him to stop this drama because I clearly could see Olivia isn't liking it one bit.

But Olivia did it instead of me.

"Stop ordering ne, Caspian! You are my brother and she is my best friend. Of course I can't choose!" She sternly says.

Caspian scoffed loudly and leaves not before giving me a disdained look.

"What are you all watching? You got nothing else to do?" I shouted at the students.

They all instantly went back to what they were doing.

What the fuck is Caspian Wright's problem is what I don't understand. One minute, he is being his hot self and then suddenly he is cold towards me.

What's up with his this hot and cold nature?

"Uhh, by the way, Aideen" Leo's voice makes me come out of ny thoughts.

I looked up at him as now I was sitting back at my seat "Yeah?"

"I was the one who drew those dicks on your face" He snickers.

=========================

First of all, so sorry to let you go through such a boring chapter lol.

This was just a filler so just gonna warn you the next chapters will be -umhhm- drama filled!