17

"You're going out?" I hear Olivia ask me from behind me.

I turn around from my mirror with the makeup brush still in my hand to answer her question, "Yeah" and then continue on with my task.

I watch her looking at me up and down checking out my outfit "Why do you wear black so much?" 

Wearing a black and red check shirt with a white top under it and black shorts, I wouldn't call it black exactly but eh, she is right.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, maybe because it goes with everything?"

"You're weird" She shakes her head when she hears me snort "By the way, who you're going out with?"

My hand stops applying the perfect wing with my eyeliner on my eyes. I have not told her about Caspian at all. Shit. 

Just when I was about to blurt his name, she interrupts me while giggling, "Is it River? Oh, it must be him!"

I let out a sigh, "Yeah, it's him." And I go back to doing my makeup.

"Are you guys going out on a date?" She giggles to herself while watching me do my thing from her bed.

"No. Of course not, it's not a date." 

"I bet, he doesn't think so."

I roll my eyes at that. 

Finally done with my makeup which only consisted of foundation, primer, eyeliner, lipstick, blush and highlighter. I wear my accessories and black converse and with that, I was done.

Taking my purse and phone from my bed, I was out of my dorm room door not before saying goodbye to Olivia.

I feel bad for lying to her but I can't tell her about Caspian because it isn't like Caspian and I are dating and it will only make things awkward between me and her and that's the last ting I want. 

It was 6.10 when I reached outside school and see Caspian leaning on a car with his one hand inside his pocket and the other hand was holding his cigarette. 

As soon as he sees me making my way towards him, he throws the cigarette on the ground and puts it out with his shoe. 

He was wearing a red and black denim jacket with white tee under it and black jeans and white sneakers. 

"Kill me now. Why the fuck are we twinning?" I let out as soon as I am standing in front of him.

"What? It isn't like I did it purposely" He huffs as he goes around to open the car door for me.

"I know." 

"Thank god, I didn't wear my red and black plaid shirt" I hear him mutter to himself as we both click our seatbelts. 

I laugh to myself at his comment.

And, with that we were out on the road.

"Where are we going by the way?" I ask him, while switching the radio.

"At a carnival" He simply replies.

'Wow, what can a girl do to get a surprise around here?" I joked.

He looks at me weirdly "You asked me that. Besides, do you really wanted that to be a surprise?" 

I think about it for a moment, "Nah, not really."

"You're weird."

"Funny you said that, your sister just complimented me like that earlier as well" I exaggerate.

"About my sister, what did you tell her?" He asks, casually while changing the gears.

That's hot. 

"Yeah, about that" I hesitate a bit before telling him "She thinks I am out with River."