02

"Hey!" The same blonde guy says who asked me that question at the beginning of the class.

I didn't said anything but nodded curtly.

He ran a hand through his blonde hair that looked were bleached "I am Leo."

I looked him up and down, he was wearing the school's uniform in the perfect prim way. The dark blue woolen sweater clung onto his frame with the white shirt under it tucked inside his light brown pants and the red tie around his neck hung neatly. He looked perfect.

A chuckling sound made me look up at his face, to see him looking at me amusingly.

"I am not asking you out, don't worry."  

Shrugging my shoulders, I start making my way to my next class. Just as I was going to plug my earphones in, I felt a hand go around my shoulders.

Looking to my right, I see Leo smiling widely at me.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're just like him" He stated, as we both make our way to our next class.

"Like who?"

"Caspian."

"Who is that?" I asked.

"The guy you were sitting beside this morning. My best friend" He told me.

"Oh" I let out and plopped my headphones back in, ignoring him for the rest of the way.

_________

The rest of the day went uneventful. I ate my lunch alone in the library, one of my favorite place in this whole big ass school.

The library is always so peaceful and filled with books, that's why I love it there.

I take my seat, sitting at the same place where I sat this morning. Besides the huge window.

Being a little early, everyone was barely here except for the two or three nerds.

Then entered the guy who has been in my mind since the morning. His gaze settled on me as he started walking to where I was sitting.

His gaze never wavered, neither did mine. He walked like he owned this place, like a king. But then again, as once Tommy Shelby said, walk like a king or like you don't care who is the king.

He sits down beside me, finally breaking our stare. I looked around to see many other desks were empty, then why did he sit beside me?

Looking up at him, he was a lot big and tall even though he was sitting.

I decided to voice out my question "Why are you sitting beside me?"

He gave me a glance from the side of his eye but ignored me.

Oh, you wanna play like that?

I poked him on his shoulder when I didn't get any response, I poked him once again. I poked him a few times as he wasn't answering me.

Getting fed up with my poking, he grabbed my finger and hissed at me "Because it is my fucking seat. Fuck off."

He is definitely just like me, as Leo said, I thought amusingly.

I raised my hands in defense "Fine, fine, angry pants."

He went back to ignoring me as Mr. Williams entered, our English literature teacher.