Apology

I watch her run away, my legs move to run after her but stopped when I hear the cynical laugh coming out from Henrietta's mouth. I turn to face her, my eyes filled with fury but she doesn't seem to mind.

"That worked better than I expected" she taunt.

"What do you mean?" I ask getting confused, she just dropped a crazy news that could disrupt her future and yet she has the effrontery to laugh. Is she crazy?

Then it finally clicked.

"You knew she was there all along, right?" She nodded which made me clench my jaw. "Let me guess... You are not pregnant" I stated calmly, in contrast to the anger burning in me.

"Uhn un... " she nods confirming my suspicion. Ever since Enitan started schooling here, i didn't sleep with Henrietta even when we had a fight. "I just wanted to get rid of her, so she will leave you alone" she shrugged then smirks.

I stare at her for a while not what to do with her. She just used a pregnancy scare on me!

A scream tears through her throat as I slam her back against the wall, holding her down by her arms as I squeezed them harshly.

"Henrietta! Are you crazy?!" I seethe, she struggles in my hand but am having none of it. "Are you insane?!"

"Shubbie, you are hurting me_"

"Shut up! Do you know what, what you said could cause me? Or what it could cost you?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shook her vigorously as she cries in my hand.

"You made me do it, you don't know when you were sleeping with me abi?, you can't eat your cake and have it! You think you can use me and just throw me away like that" she snorts before hissing like a snake.

This made me leave her arms, I process her words as she rubs the now red spot on her fair skin.

"Use you? Let me ask you a question Henrietta, did I ever ask you out? Like shey mo ko leta sii e, dami lohun?... It was the other way, you were the one forcing yourself on me and I gave you what you want"

"But_"

"Ssh... Let me finish. It was not like you were faithful during the course of us being together" her eyes widens at my statement " oh... You think I don't know? " I chuckled "you forgot that I own this school, nothing goes past me without me knowing. All your sugar daddies and side boo's, am one of them abi? Ah! Oloriburuku ni e o... "

"Shubbie let me_"

"Ani shut up se. Shebi am a side boo? " she shook her head looking frightened "i am a side boo na, I can't be the main guy or is it because of all the expensive gifts I bought for you. Those were complementaries, i don't own you anything girl"

She stayed quiet probably shocked at my words, i must have hit her hard.

"Look Henrietta... I'm not trying to slut shame you or anything, accept... Olosho ni e.. You love getting around, that is your lifestyle and i am not going to shame you for that but what I will not accept is you hurting someone important to me and of course your attitude, you have a bad attitude Henrietta and you need to change but I want you to do one thing for me"

"Wh... What?" She stuttered nervously.

"You are going to apologize to Teniola " she opened her mouth to protest but I beat her to it "no, let me finish, you are going to apologize for the lie you told just now, you are going to apologize for the devil bean's fiasco...., yes I know it was you, you are going to apologize for trying to set her up" I list off as she huffed.