Life of the party

The club was filled to the brim, with students staggering in and out in twos and threes. It was their night after all so they decided to let loose.

Drinks were going in and out. Expensive wines and costly champagnes and of course beer and liquor. Small chops here and there but it was ignored. Everyone was after the booze before they hit the dance floor.

With all this going on, it seems one group is unaffected with what was happening. Actually, one person in particular was in a foul mood and it seems to have spread to others.

The school king sat on the red expensive cushion that was in the lounge kept specially for them. The thick velvety rope barricaded other students from entering their bubble. All what the students did was stare and admire them from afar.

His face was in a permanent scowl through out the night. He looks more dangerous and angry than when he was in his scary self at school. His friends couldn't figure out what as made him down through out the week or they knew but they pretended as if they knew nothing about it.

He has been unusually bossy and cranky and his friends kept on wondering what made him that way. They thought the party will put more light to his dampen face but with the way things were going, they know it was going to be a long night.

Two girls were seen in the lounge, both dressed in their short party dress, although one is decent than the other. They two girls were Henrietta and Adeola. And am sure you can tell who is decently dressed than the other. They both seem to be engaged in a hot yet silent conversation.

"I told you to stay away from her" she whisper yelled as the fair skinned girl only rolled her eyes.

"I never confronted her, she was the one looking for my trouble" she complained.

Her heavy yet professional make up made her look older than her age. Beautiful but too much. Her cleavage was on full display due to the halter neckline of her dress.

"What is your deal with Ewatomi? Haven't you ruined her life enough?!" The head girl who always seem to keep her cool snapped at her friend.

The argument attracted everyone present as they all stared at the two girls. Even Shubomi turned to look at them. Henrietta threw everyone a easy smile before turning to glare at her friend.

"Will you keep it down? Besides, which side are you? Mine or theirs?" She questioned.

"Am supporting no one, you are my friend and i don't want you to get hurt. Trust me girl... Teniola Enitan Coker is not someone you want to contend with. Don't get into her bad books cause even Shubbie won't be able to help you. Okay?" She whispered warningly as Henrietta stared at her.

She stood up storming out of the lounge as they all look at her angry figure. Adeola sighed as their friends all turned to look at her wondering what they discussed that got her so upset.

🙌🙊🎩

"You can talk to me... What is the matter?" Tokunbo pressed on as his friend continue to give him the cold shoulder, his drink was untouched.

The girls left them alone a while ago to join the other students on the dance floor. His mood was still sour as his friends tried to talk to him. Folahami sits quietly as always as Adeolu leans on the rails that separates them from other students.

They all look good in their outfit. In fact, ninety percent of the female population as been ogling them ever since they stepped into the club house. They are worthy swooning over.

The party was in full blast, some students were seen with funny substances but they know they better clean up before returning to school.

"I never said something was wrong with me, did i?" He replied coldly. Adeolu groaned looking fed up.