Days

*knock knock

Someone knocks at the door, as I open it-

"Yoongi?" You look shocked, the word whispered out your mouth but you felt like-
This moment was not real, as if it was fake, his touch felt fake, his face looked blurry, the way he smiled at me was also fak-
.
.
"Wake up" Jimin slightly tapped your shoulder, trying to wake you up for the past 2 minutes. "You're such a heavy sleeper" he smiled at your puffy face.

I rub my eyes, sitting on my bed as Jimin says goodbye before he left for work. The sudden realisation of him leaving the house hits me as I reply with a sudden bye, because I was lost in deep thought. The thought of having such a peaceful dream about yoongi.

Me and Jimin are going to get married soon, it's been almost 7 years, and I still get this same dream almost every day for the past years. It doesn't make sense? Why do I keep seeing him? He's gone!

You felt depressed once again as you heard the door shut downstairs from Jimin leaving the house. He finally got a job, it's not the best paid but we managed to make a living some how, and for me, I'm trying to also write books for money.
.
.
The books always reminded you of yoongi...
.
.
*sigh
"I hate this dream, why do I always-" you wince your eyebrows in frustration. It was not the dream you hated, but the reality, because when you wake up you feel so empty and miserable. It rips you apart every morning, hoping tomorrow you would not have to suffer again. The thought of yoongi wants to make you cry, not matter how much you tried, for the past 7 years he has always been in your heart, and it hurts to think about him. The way you wished to see him once again, the way you wished to lean on him and hug him....the way you wanted to be with him and touch him. You were desperate but had no option.

Jimin confessed to me, he told me he wanted to take care of the only family he had left, but I refused and he kept persisting. At the end I gave up on my stubbornness and accepted his feelings, this boy who I disliked so much in the beginning....was gonna be my husband, however the reason I accepted was to cope with this pain. I wanted to forget and it's been years and I still can't. It makes me feel guilty, it makes me feel bad for Jimin, I feel like he deserves better...but I also want to be with the only family I have left. Our feelings are on the same page, but he is more genuine about me. It's weird...I would have never guessed that Jimin would ever fall for me, but he did, and it scares me to think about it.
.
.
You get up from your bed. The creak on the floor reacted from the touch of your bare foot showed how old this house was. You and Jimin never moved out from the house, it was the same house.

The window near you showed the entrance way to the house, as you stared at the doorstep, trying to remember the dream all over again. "Yoongi" you say his name, with a sad expression, yearning for him. The image made you feel so dull, so you decided to close the curtains, there was pure misery in your heart.
.
.
.
The sound of whistles echos in the forest as a man slowly walks his way around the greenery. His shoe steps on the wooden stick that interfered his journey. It was so soothing in the middle of the woods, but wish he could feel the sun that shone so brightly around the leaves, as the ray finds its way out from the trees.

He kept walking, trying to reach a wooden house, that seemed familiar in his memories. The way he looked at his smooth, flawless hands, wondering how he was alive but dead at the same time. Recalling his memories from his past.
.
.
.
The darkness overtook the light in the sky, the clock ticked its hand on 12. It was late, very late.

"Your late" you angrily husked at Jimin who was at the door way, taking his shoe off before entering into the building. "Sorry" he got mad, by just the tone of his voice. It was obvious. "Why are you angry?" Your hands were crossed against your stomach. "Why wouldn't I?" He looked at you confused as if you were the one to blame.

He spoke again, "I work, and where I work is nowhere here." His voice kept calm, trying not to raise his voice, he makes eye contact. "I told you many times, but you don't listen. You refuse to move out of this old ass place and then you complain about me coming late." He huffs in anger, leaving you speechless because you knew he was right.

Jimin walks past you. He knew you weren't really in love with him, but he was, and that fact hurt him.

"Ok wait" you hold him back by his hand, "I-I'll think about it" you were trying to be a good future wife for him, taking mature actions and not acting stubborn. "I'm sorry" you apologised....

My memories with yoongi were stuck in this house, this house was the only thing to remember him by, it was a piece of memory left, that slowly became a part of me. I hate to leave this house, but seeing Jimin struggle everyday makes me soo guilty. Maybe I can come back here? Visit this house sometimes. It's the only place I remember him being at, the only place he died....and the place I last saw him. I was attached to this house....but it was time to move on.

Jimin strokes your face, "we're going to get married, so please don't look so miserable all the time" his eyes portrayed sadness. Jimin's expression made you feel even more guilty, as you stroke back his warm hand against your cheek. "I love you" you thought hopefully after hearing those words, Jimin would believe your feeling towards him, but he smiled and continued his way deeper into the house.
.
.
.
The mystery man looked at the wooden, old building in the middle of the forest. "Found you" he mumbled with a smile.
.
.
It was morning, you start your day with some snacks as you kiss Jimin's cheek before he left for work again.

It wasn't long before someone knocked at the door, the sound was alarming "Jimin?" You thought Jimin must have forgotten something behind, as you run towards the door.

"Ji-" I enthusiastically open the door...
Just to find out it wasn't him.
.
.
.
To be continued.....
Well I will be slow with my uploads because I'm mad busy, however it is holidays, so hopefully I can write more, but I am writing 2 stories at the same time and I definitely need motivation for both of them. I'll try to make this story short as possible, I don't think it should be long, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter💜❤️