Sibling

"Hello" he spoke with this mysterious tone of voice, he looked at your smile disappear little by little. It seemed as if though you were disappointed, and confused at the same time. "And you are-?" You paused your face to hear him answer your question, "sir how did you find this place?" You got a bit scared, not knowing much about this man.

He brings out his hand "my name is Jin, and if I'm being honest, I'm the one who should be asking you these questions." He shakes your hand. " what is a sweet lady like you...doing inside my house" he smiles at your reaction. "S-sorry?" Your eyes widens "I think you got the wrong hous-" before you could finish your sentence, he speaks out.

"Yoongi" Jin calls out his name. I stand there in utter shock, not being able to say a word... "wh-what did you say?" I ask him again, just to make sure it was the correct thing you've heard. "Min yoongi" he repeats himself, "how do you know him?" I could feel a tear form in my eye. "It seems like your familiar with this name, well I'll let you know I'm his brother" he smiles again.

You couldn't take this all at once as you step away from the doorstep while holding your head, "o god~" whispers expressed your emotions. "May I come in to my own.....house? If you don't mind? (Smile)" Jin politely asks you, knowing he knew yoongi, you couldn't just not believe him.

He entered the house, "you don't have to be suspicious of me" he opens his arms, spreads them wide apart "see? I'm completely harmless" he was just trying to lighten the mood. "Then what are you? I've never seen your before, I've grew up in this house and not once have I seen you visit yoongi" you calmly talk to him, holding back the fear that was slowly building up inside of you.

*chuckle
"We're dead....me....yoongi...we're dead" he reminds you, "I'm sorry if I have distressed you in anyway, and I'm sure you have a lot of questions, but can we do that later" his cheeky smile, starts to give you good vibes. "Umm.." you were surprised at his statement, not sure what to do. "S-sure, make yourself at home....I guess" you wasn't sure if he really was yoongi's brother, but his face. It was so beautiful. The moment I saw his face at the doorstep, it reminded of yoongi. Why? Because it was perfect, smooth looking....and gorgeous...just like a doll, so it made me think, maybe they are related somehow.

"You can take any  spare room (smile)" you awkwardly smile at him, weirded out by the fact a stranger just came into your house, claiming it's his house, and now settling in.
.
.
.
You relax on the chair as you rest your arm against the table, having some coffee.
.
.
I started to daydream, just wanting some peaceful time, after all that bullshit I went through. "Pfft...brother" you try to mock him, pouting while remembering what jin said.

It didn't take you long before you remembered something, something not normal.
.
.
(Flashback)

"Still writing?" Jimin stares at you, looking at you finishing the book 'days', "I'm in the mood" he rests his head against the pillow, whilst you were sitting and resting as you wrote away. "One second" you write your last sentence before going to sleep, because Jimin kept bugging you.

*sigh
I tuck away the book in the drawer next to me, as I take off my glasses and look at him, "I'm going to sleep" your smirk pissed him off, doing it on purpose as you turn the other way....trying to sleep.

*annoyed
Jimin slides his hand onto your stomach, as he slowly reaches under the shirt to touch your bare skin. "Jimin" you whisper while blushing as he continues to caress you "fine", before you tried to turn back to him, he stops you. "What are you doing?" You were confused as he was facing your back, and gripping you tight to your position "don't move" he whispers in your ear.

I could feel his breath tingling on my neck, as he reveals my skin. He doesn't take off the shirt completely, telling me to bite the bottom of it to keep it up...it felt kinky. "Bite it" as he makes me follow his commands, I feel his hands touching my breasts, the saliva drools onto my shirt while holding it up, and my hands were cramped behind me, tightly against his chest.

*rustle

He starts to undress his lower half, crawling his fingers against your wet clit.

*smirk
"I thought you wanted to sleep, why is it so wet?" The smirk on his face made me want to punch him, but at that moment I couldn't help but melt within the scene. "It feels so good, with your-" his cold fingers stroked it nice and slow. "Are you ready?" He asks, holding your leg up by the thigh, trying to insert his dick inside of you. "Hurry!" You hold your breath, knowing his single thrust will cause you to moan unwillingly.

Just like that,...moans and smutty sounds, uncontrollably filled the air, nothing but lust and erotic skin ship....lured us together in that moment.

"I love you" he moans a little, but I just stay quite, not being able to hold it in while grabbing onto my pillow. "Hurry, I wanna go to sleep" my red, hot skin tingled for him to keep thrusting as hard as he could. It felt wet, sticky...making it more dirty, all it did was turn me on even more.

He continues to slap his junk between your legs, while rubbing you at the same time, leaving hickeys on your nape.

My breath went wild, since I couldn't control the pattern neither volume of my voice. Somewhere between that act, I looked up, opening my eyes to look at myself in the mirror, all sweaty and naked.

Your eyes widens, seeing yoongi's reflection in the mirror, making your heart skip, unable to scream in terror because you were on the edge of your climax.

I saw him look at me in sadness, as I was getting roughly fucked. It felt so embarrassing, but yoongi kept staring. You silently moan his name, without Jimin realising as you cum, holding Jimin's hair for some relief.

You sit up, coming back to your senses, "Jimin I saw yoongi there! I saw his reflection!" You point at the mirror. Jimin confusingly looks at you after spotting absolutely nobody's reflection in the mirror besides the two of them. He caressed your cheek, "get some sleep, (sad) he's dead....I think you need rest" he said nothing more, unable to believe my words, "I'll go wash up" leaving the bed, and pausing this awkward aura between the two of us.
.
.
.
(Present)
You look at your empty cup, that moment still haunts you, you were sure you've seen him...besides that wasn't the only moment of yoongi being in front of your eyes. There would be times when the chair would move by itself, the dolls in the house would start whispering at night.

I get scared, but that's the reason I can't leave this house....knowing he's still here.....with me....he has to be right?

You hoped your guess was real, hoping you wouldn't need any help from a physiatrist, because you felt like you were going crazy.
.
.
But still....
This story is about how I died.
.
.
To be continued.....
Hope u enjoyed, I'm sorry I'm so slow, i am busy😭💜 I'll try to post quicker but guys I can't give it otherwise it would be rushed.