The last phase

You slammed on his dick, glitching onto lap while he was too busy staring at you. Jimin places his soft lips on your perky nipples, tasting them, as he shifts his eyes on you for some reaction but you were immersed pleasuring yourself with his genitals.

"Hey, how unfair....it just looks like your having all the fun" He was teasing you, wrapping his arms around your waist, preventing you from falling since he was sitting at the edge of the bed. "Are you not?" You looked down. "(chuckles) Ofcourse...but that's not what I meant.....I want your attention....all on me" He gently gives you a kiss, not being able to place the right words to define his inner emotions for you, wanting to let you know how he wants to pleasure you instead.

I clench onto his shoulder, almost about to reach my climax, "faster, I need more-" it was impossible to think anything other than pleasure, as he did what you asked for, laying you down on the bed so he could move his hips faster. "This is bad. I don't want this to end" Jimin was tightly holding on to you, about to ejaculate. "Yoongi!" You blurt his name out carelessly, gasping immediately after shouting it out in the heat of the moment, as we both cum.

Jimin breathes heavily, catching his breath as he slowly looks up. He was not happy, more like....irritated. "yoongi?" He backs away from you a bit. "Th-that was by mistake, I don't know why I said that" you wanted to bang your head on the wall for making him suspicious, "you like him don't you-" Jimin looked sad....very sad, as he made his way outside the room, leaving you by yourself.

"(sigh) I'm such an idiot, it was going so well" You cover your eyes with your hands, gently rubbing them from stress. "But this should be enough right-" You blink your eyes open, thinking this was enough proof he wouldn't go after yoongi, but in reality you were just filled with anxiety and pure fear.

"I wonder what he's up to-" I get up, mumbling to myself to call yoongi, hoping he would pick my call....and he did. "Yoongi?" I call out in excitement, "hey, I was about to sleep....but can't-" He seemed down, "what's wrong?" He got worried because it was your first call, and it was night.

This new phone I got from jimin, calling yoongi on his brick ass phone.

"I just missed you" You slightly caress the phone, wanting to be near him. Suga felt uplifted, being more attentive to what you were about to say as he nervously nibbles on his bottom lip. "I-I'll be back very soon you know. I'll be there before you know it.....see I told you it is just for a while. I even made some cash for us" You were craving for his response, wanting him to yearn you back. "I miss you so much" He replied back, and it was exactly what you wanted. "(teary) I love you" He said what he wanted to say to you, being depressed for all that time you were gone. "I honestly.....am so happy when you're with me. I don't care how my life is anymore, when you're here with me.....it's like I can live again" He wipes his teary eyes, but you were somewhat in shock.

Shocked because......he was alive again?
It jot a memory in your head, something you were forgetting. Didn't he die because he could live again? wasn't it because of all those emotions.....that I caused him?!

"Hey I gotta go ok" You quickly end the call, shaking with fear.....shaking to face him.....fearing he would end up the same way as that horrible memory....and leave you all alone again. "god" You hold you head, wanting to be distracted. Going completely insane, your mental health was getting greatly effected....negatively.
.
.
.
Suga looks at his phone, confused by your reaction. It made him feel miserable, thinking you may not like him after all.....
It seemed exactly what he feared.....you not returning back and getting away from him whenever the time came.
.
.
*knock knock
"hey" You come inside jimin's room, "I'm having trouble sleeping" you slightly scratch your neck. "I know I know." He still believed at your bull crap lie, squirming over to the other side of the bed as he patted on the mattress. "Come" Giving you space to sleep. "thanks" You couldn't calm down, as you laid next to him. "I-I don't like him (chuckle) it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry" You started talking pure lies in order to manipulate him however, at the same time you felt this urge to stay away from yoongi until you could face those memories again.....those memories were nothing but fear in your eyes.

"O what's this...a confession (giggle) well there is no pressure, you can take your time....I mean we both can. You've lived with him for a long time now, so I get it I guess" He was being patient and kind towards you, just like how you remembered him to be after such things in your memory. That were soon about to........also fade away.....causing a huge misunderstanding for me.

"Goodnight" He clicks off the lamp, laying  back down to sleep, as you suddenly hug him, wanting comfort. Jimin gets a little surprised but happy, as he hold you back in his arms, kissing your forehead to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Nothing lasted long....nothing did...
.
.
.
It had been a week already, we had sexual intercourse here and there....and I stayed because I was afraid....of a lot of things.
.
.
"Its weekend, you want to go out somewhere?" He asked me, and I thought yoongi is going to visit again today.....but soon it slipped my mind. "No..." I had a straight face on, getting anxious every passing day. "why? Aaawaa comon. I'll take you out somewhere fun...arcade?" He seemed to enjoy himself for all that time I gave him company. Getting the wrong idea between us, as if there was a future together, but deep inside even he was upset. He doubted that I had any feelings for him, so he wanted to do everything he could to be with me.
.
.
.
So we had fun....lots of fun....and between all that fun my sanity got worst. It felt like.....I wasn't myself anymore, first it was clear enough when I woke up in that old house. Then my mind started to get a bit hazy down the road, as well as twisted. Soon enough I was filled with anxiety and paranoia. My rage mixed with guilt wanted me to do things I could have never imagined, the nightmares got worst over time. I may be able to sleep on my own at night unlike jimin, but I need someone there for me.....

Finally....This was my last stage.....the stage of choosing which path i'll take, following what I desire......and falling into utter darkness. The feeling to murder a certain someone.

Nothing was justified in my head, except I didn't know that it was a test.

There was no logic in my thinking, without reasoning with myself I started to believe Jimin may actually be evil. He could have some sort of plans, he may not let go of me? Am I stuck here? Will he snitch to yoongi and tell him we slept together so he could separate us. There were a lot of reasons, however seeing the kind and caring side of him made me feel.....uneasy.

I don't remember such a thing from him from my past memories, it doesn't align well, something had to be fake.....his nice actions had to be planned. He is evil.....Isn't he. The one in my nightmares, always, holding me back....and laughing while pretending to cry. I wanted revenge that didn't even exist, I wanted revenge out of spite.
.
.
.
But deep inside I don't want this, deep inside I'm getting more soft for him each day.....but I wasn't in control no more, not because I couldn't make good or bad decisions.....it's because I chose not to think the way I was suppose to. Crossing my boundaries, without having a second thought.
.
.
.
To be continued......
Next chapter is the last chapter! 👀 I hope enjoyed this one , needed more time writing this page gee. Also she is basically loosing sanity along with her memories. 👀 And I'll reveal why.