Until death I met you (ENDING)

*step
*step
*step
The atmosphere was dull, it was grey....but it was as green as ever. I look around and I see that antique shop.

I Didn't regret going to that old man in that antique shop one bit. I am glad I took a step forward, even if it costed my life. In that bad ending, there was a good ending......and only I could see the good in it, as I ran to suga, the one who raised me....the real yoongi. He opened his arms with a smile, and held my hand that he never dared before.
.
.
.
.
[shooting noises]
Me and jimin were in the arcade, having tons of fun. We were shooting down zombies with a 3d headset on, it was creepy but I had a good time. Screaming and being satisfied by each kill. "let's do the basketball one" you drag him to the next platform, as he smiled because of your excitement. Holding your hand without you even realising.
.
.
"bahahahah you suck at this" I laugh my lungs out seeing him miss every hoop, but he managed to score some basic points, "o yeh why don't you do it" He ends the game with little points, "I am a natural" You didn't even had to try, luck is also a talent and it was definitely your best friend. "What the heck?" He spreads his hands from shock, seeing you scoring continuously, and each shot was spot on. "You just have to get into that rhythm you know" You wink at him, "No I don't know" and he was annoyed...but we had good amount of tickets to get some sort of prize.
.
.
..
"You enjoyed yourself-" We get to the prize counter, waiting for the staff to come over, as he gives me a warm smile. "W-well just a little bit I guess" I was being stubborn because it wasn't with yoongi that I was enjoying it with, so I felt like I had to be a bit cold towards him, not accepting that I had a blast.

"You were holding my hand so hard, dragging me to play with you (chuckles)" He kisses my cheek, making me blush. "Aaargh stop" You push him away in embarrassment, "ok fine it was a great day now be quite" You quickly try to get the convo over with.

"Hello, are you here to receive a  prize?" a staff comes over, looking at our collected tickets from the games, "right that would be this section only" We could only get certain things from the amount of tickets we made, and so it was a specific section of the prizes as my eyes laid on one familiar object.
.
.
My eyes started to get intense, being interested into getting it. "That pro kitchen knife seems amazing" You point at the thing, it was as sharp as it could get.
"A knife???" Jimin looks at you, surprised by your choice. "why? I could buy a better one" He wanted to tell you that there were plenty of them in his house. "But that one belongs to me, not from your place" in your mind you wanted to say it belonged to you and yoongi. "r-right.....You don't even like cooking" He was confused, seeing all those cool things next to a stupid knife, getting a bit amazed by your unexpected call. "Hey, I won most of those games" you give him a smirk, annoying him to bits. "(sigh) I get it-" He backs away, asking for the knife as the staff hands it to me. "thank you, I will take good care of it" You look at its reflection, scheming something evil.
.
.
.
"I can't believe this(upset)there was a couple's ring there", he wanted to weep like a baby, as we were walking back home. "Well Imma keep them in this cute bag of mine (giggle) and I had a great day" You tap your shoulder against his, feeling flirting but in a friendly way. "well, that's exactly what I was going for" He holds my hand, without hesitance, and without a second thought I let it be. I was in a good mood.

We get inside the house, taking our coats off and hanging it, "can we continue where we left off-" jimin trails his fingertips across your back seductively, "what do you mean? we didn't leave anything-" You knew what he wanted. "I mean the mood was ruined...before" He continues to get closer and closer, placing his chin on my shoulder from behind, caressing his hands to the dirtiest of places. We didn't even pay attention to the door lock, "why are you so impatient, we just got here" there was tension rising up, and your heart couldn't handle it. "because I'm so happy right now...with you" he replied.
.
.
.
Yoongi got off his bicycle, he was told you were not going to be home since jimin was taking you out, but he still wanted to visit. Missing you, hoping you would talk to him properly, because for the past few days you have been acting weird and suga was worried. You had become distant from him for some reason that he is not aware of, from his perspective it looked like you wanted to leave him. He became sad, and lonely once again.
.
.
.
When I don't look at suga. When I don't speak to him. When I don't remember him. When my attention is on something else......I don't panic.....because when I look at him my heart palpitates for all the bad reasons. I'm not calm but scared, horrified and worried for the worst. It doesn't end....this nightmares won't end, I don't want him to leave me but my paranoia, and anxiety are getting worst. I want to be with him but why do I feel all these terrible things.
.
.
.
.
(Kiss) *kissing sounds
.
Jimin started to twist my tongue with his, and it felt so good, as I respond back with a more passionate kiss. He slithers his hand under the dress, reaching for my underwear as I let out a moan from the cold touch.
.
.
.
There was something lurking in my mind.....something that went like.....don't give in to your dark desires? because it's not me.
.
.
.
Yoongi walked near the house as he spots you walking inside with jimin, leaving his bicycle somewhere safe and locked so he could meet you. Watching the two of us, he thought you must have returned from that arcade trip you talked about, as he patiently watches you and jimin go inside so he could surprise you.