He is back

You saw him standing right there as you gasp for air, not believing your eyes.

"Yoongi?~" you had tears adding up with this desperate relief you felt in your heart...the heart that ached for years....just for him.

"Ma'am? Your parcel?" He handed it over, but you held his hand "u-um?" He was very calm yet confused by your sudden actions. "How do you know my name? Also I need to go ma'am...e-excuse me?" He sounded like a real person... a living human being, and felt more lively than ever. "Don't you remember me?" You held his hand even tighter than before, willing to cling on him for life. "I-I'm sorry I don't so...if you'll please just-" he tries so get rid of you by walking away but you kept pulling him back.

Suddenly he knocks your hand off, as he makes a run for it. "Wait!" You run after him, before reaching  the small house gates as you held onto his shirt. "*sigh, this is creepy" Suga was kind of uncomfortable with you holding him back like that, I mean who wouldn't be creeped out by a stranger forcing themselves on you.

Suga reacted the way any person would, "do you want me to call the police? Let go" he felt a bit harsh this time around. He was wearing all black, and a bag full of parcels to be delivered. "C-can you at-least give me your number?" You tried to calm yourself down, not being sure on why Yoongi didn't remember you or why was he even alive?

"Listen, I know your name...and I know you blink a lot when you get stressed. I also know how much you love a family min Yoongi" you spell out his whole name whilst he stood there speechless. "H-how do you know?" Yoongi steps back in shock, "please, can you hear me out?" You hold onto his shirt, trying to be more trustworthy as he scratches his head in confusion.

In this situation you were baffled as much as he was, doubting if that was the real yoongi, but the way his face was so beautiful. Staring at you with those pretty eyes, when he was just a normal human like anyone else yet he still felt like a doll. "What is it?" He felt kind and gentle, not too serious like the yoongi you knew once before. "I love you" you put your heart out into those words while hugging onto his chest, "I love you min yoongi" the tears that poured from your eyes did not raise any red flags as yoongi gets a bit happy. Wondering why he felt so touched when you let out your true feelings?

"But I just met you" he gulped nervously, not sure on what to make of this situation as he looks around in discomfort. "But I know you (crying) please don't forget me" the memories of Suga holding and taking care of you came back, remembering all those time you've spent with him. Flashback to how you met him when you were a child "I'm not gonna let go~ go ahead and call the police. I don't care" you were acting like a child, towards a total stranger who did not know you.

"Hey~ I don't mind hanging out" Suga sighed, accepting his fate as he holds your hand, "can you help with these" he shows you the parcels. "I'm busy with work so, the sooner this is over the sooner we get to talk (chuckles) plus your cute, I don't like making beautiful ladies cry such as yourself" he started to walk as you looked him with the 'wtf' look.

I have no idea why he was flirting with me?

You realised Jimin and yoongi are the only men you know that were close? Meaning you didn't get to know how the real world really works much. Jimin was a straight up dick and yoongi was not like this at all...he was completely the opposite.

You held his hand in comfort, smiling from ear to ear as you realise how warm and happy he felt....unlike the doll hands you've once felt. This just made your life so lively...so you wondered why you couldn't do that sooner.

Several hours later yoongi sits down on the public stairs along with you, holding onto an energy drink, as he caught you staring at him. "*ahem? Want some?" He tries to offer a drink. "N-no thanks, I-"
you didn't want to waste a second looking away. "How does it taste?" You asked curiously, with sadness in your eyes. "O it's really delicious to me, I love sour stuff, plus I get tired quickly so I need this to keep me boosted Unno *giggle" he takes another sip.

How much more happy can I be? Knowing he could taste food (teary) I've never seen him enjoy himself this much, as if I don't know anything about him. I feel so sick of myself. I want to know more about you min yoongi.

You lovingly glare at him, taking in all his emotions and expressions that you could never see before. That doll like face that was always so serious and stiff....emotionless and painful to watch...has now turned into a bundle of joy and colour.

I quickly snatch the drink from his hand, but not too harshly. "Woah? What are you doing?"'he flinches by your sudden actions as his face turns a little red.

You press your lips against the same tip he drank from, softly licking it after as you taste the flavour yourself "you are right, it's delicious (smile)" you hand the drink back to him, witnessing his red face. "You can also blush huh ?" Gently stroking his cheek, "I would love to know more about you" the way he gulped and bit his lip from all the nervousness I was giving him....just turned me on.

After a few minutes of sitting around he decided to go home, "wait-" where are you going? You gulped in horror. "Home? Ofcourse. You should too, it's really late, I'll contact you ok" you grab him, "no wait!".

"That wasn't really where I live, I don't have a house" I kind of lied but at the same time that wooden building didn't even look home, it was so broken and down scary looking there was no way I was going to stay there.

"Huh? Wha-" he frowned a little, a bit frustrating from you. "I can't believe I'm doing this with a stranger" he huffs out for relief while pinching between his eyes brows with his forefinger and thumb. "I'm poor you know, meaning my house is not even a house. I only have one small room with a kitchen" he describes his poverty towards you.

"But I don't have anywhere to go (puppy eyes) and I will help with whatever you need I promise" you smile brightly, wanting nothing more than to get close to him, because deep down you were in so much pain by just looking at his face.

I wanted to jump on top of him, kiss him like there was no tomorrow, tell him how much I missed him restlessly.....how much I love him....yet he was standing right there and I was nothing but a stranger. What is going on? Why is this happening to me? I want to remind him about everything (teary)

"You seem nice (raises eyebrow) so I trust you. Don't make trouble for me" he spoke with attitude, kind of suspicious but felt guilty after how he blushed like an idiot, it made him feel some kind of way.

Your smile gets wider as you jump for a hug, surprising  yoongi , "woah!" He was about to trip a little as he balanced with your weight on him. He couldn't help but pat you on the head, while your your face weeped against his chest.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....
A sweet love story💝 I hope You enjoyed. Ahem not really sweet😀 also thank u for waiting😭