Love

"you're lat-" Jimin stops mid sentence, witnessing your presence. "who?" He raised an eyebrow while pointing at your plain looking face."O- right" Suga almost forgot your introduction because of the late arrival at the dinner place. "She's-" He smiles..."She's?" not being able to think of a way to relate you with him in any way. "someone I found....umm, a friend" His half assed forced smile made you do the same, as we both grin away in front of jimin.

Jimin looks at you with utter jealousy and hate, crossing his arms...showing his biceps through his white, sexy shirt. You look at him well, remembering the times you've spent with him, loving him...and suddenly this awful amount of guilt jumps back in your heart, making you feel anxious. "Well whatever, sit down" They all take a seat. 

Jimin swirls the liquid within his wine glass while glaring you down, "so then...who are you" He clearly didn't like me. "Well I know I seem suspicious, but I mean well" You sounded even more suspicious. "(sigh) I invited you yoongi, not a donkey" He looked at suga who was too shook to speak. "Wh-what did you call me??" Your jaw dropped, "D.O.N.K.E.Y" He pronounced every letter one by one.

It felt weird....this felt weird...
It wasn't much different than the first time we reacted towards each other back when we were just kids.

"If I'm a Donkey than you're Shrek" You lean back on your chair arrogantly, proud at your reply. "that sentence is already used...I swear it is" He had absolutely no reaction, and just sipped on wine from your idiocy. "Park jimin, You haven't changed, have you" You sounded as if you knew him all his life...which you did.

"What do you mean?" He winced at your statement, it sounded a bit suspicious and scary since he didn't know you at all. "Guys...Why are we fighting? Stop it it's embarrassing, people are looking at us" Yoongi was hiding his face from this disgraceful scene the whole time.

"Ye Jimin...Behave" You smirked a little, ticking jimin off. "wha-" He gulps in anger as you avert your eyes.
.
.
.
"If you need money, I can provide you with it" The food arrives as we dig in with hunger. "I'm good-" yoongi responds to jimin. "Don't treat me like I can't work for myself" His pride was hurt, but at the same time he didn't want to use his friends for money. "(sigh) You two are gonna live in the same house huh" He harshly chews on the chicken. "O that...." Yoongi regrets telling him about you. "You think I'm dumb? O my- Look here- 1 man and 1 female....randomly living under the same roof" He starts doing dirty hand gestures of me and yoongi fucking.

"Ayo chillax, That's not gonna happen mate" Suga eyes jimin down to stop what he was doing. "Ahahaha..." he laughs. "what's so funny?" yoongi asks as jimin points at my face. "wha-" they both look at my red, flushed face, not being able to control my own reaction whilst thinking of something dirty with yoongi. "Nothing huh" jimin puts his fork and knife down after finishing his meal, "if you think I'll allow you to be with this witch, at night...in one room you're so wrong" He declares, not letting the matter go.

"what? why?" you rage at him, "You clearly are suspicious, and you want to stay with him after blushing like an idiot...pretty sure you're up to something no good.

You look at yoongi with pure love as he looks back at you, staring at your watery eyes, wanting to tell him how much you love him, and how many years you've been dying to see his face just once. "You decide-" You were almost at the verge of tears, "Do you want me gone? Do you think I will hurt you?" You wait silently for an answer.

"I-" He felt a bond, a bond so strong that he couldn't describe. He didn't know why, but his heart and mind had the same answer "I think you're a very nice person" He smiles at you, holding your hand "don't worry, Nothings wrong gonna happen" He speaks with confidence whilst looking at jimin who was furious, as you couldn't help but grin ear to ear.
.
.
.
We finished up our dinner plates, heading for the exit door after saying goodbye to each other. When I looked back, He looked like as if he was going to absolutely demolish me, sending shivers down my spine I wanted to get out of sight. That felt like the jimin I knew ages, ago when he was still young.

"Aa don't worry, he likes me too much, so that's why he gets a bit jealous haha " we walk towards his bicycle, as his nervous filled laugh makes me chuckle. "you laughed?" He looks at me funny, "I presume you were there for him when he needed someone desperately" you recall your childhood and how yoongi took such good care of jimin.

We sit on the cycle, "you're right, I see him as my own brother" Suga was kind of clueless about the situation.

"O...I see" You smile against his back, wrapping your arms around him in slow motion as you breathe his every scent through your nose, "I wish we could stay like this forever" mumbling away, it was so hard to keep all your feelings closed up inside. "sorry?" He didn't hear you, but blushed at your affective actions.
.
.
.
I had a dream before today, when I slept under the same roof as yoongi after so many years yesterday, my heart felt comfortable, yet I had a nightmare. A nightmare so horrific and cruel, so sad it made me cry in my sleep.
.
.
.

"I'm here" He calls out to you from your wardrobe mirror, that was placed right next the bed, facing you. "Live a happy life" He was stuck there, wanting to reach out and touch me. "Yoongi?" You open your eyes, "YOONGI!" Rushing up from your bed as you fall on the floor. "No don't!!! don't do it! Please I can't live without you" there in the reflection where I saw your body hanging from the ceiling, something told me you died. "I will stay...always" His husky voice breathes near my ear as I look back. "You still won't let him go?" Jimin was crying, and he just wouldn't stop, no matter how much I called out to him, he wouldn't listen. "I was never a part of this family" When jimin looked up, there was no tears except an evil face I saw, nothing but darkness blocking my view.
.
.
.
*comfortable breathing
Yoongi calmly rod the cycle with you sleeping against his back, "hey look, the sun is so bright~" I looked up, reacting to his voice, everything felt relaxing, there was only us two around the area, feeling the wavy wind through our hairs. "beautiful" The ocean was so blue and bright, is this even real? You wondered.
.
.
.
to be continued....
guys🥲 i'm so sorry for posting like in damn years, and I don't want to rush my writing either. I should've only done one story at a time but my dumbass said two, also i may a get a job soon, so I will be even busier, i have a lot of stuff to do, so i need to put this writing stuff to hold, thank u for ur patience 💀 ily guys ❤️