2 souls

Jin enters the scene as he spots you staring at your empty cup, "are you lost in thought?" He sits on the same table.

Your surprised expression, aroused after being suddenly called out by him. "J-just daydreaming I guess *hehe" your fake laugh made Jin smile a little. "Would you like some coffee" you ask him in a jumpy manner, "sure" he doesn't deny.

*sip
"Why are you still here?" Jin stares at his coffee, not making any eye contact with you, leaving you speechless with his words. "I-I just" you didn't know what or how to answer his question. "I want you to know something...yoongi is still here" he adds "he has not left yet, I can still see him in this house, and I'm guessing you're the reason" Jin puts his cup down to look at you. "What?!" It was a total shock to you, it made no sense....but slowly it occurred to you.

You seeing him in the mirror, things moving on it's own, the noises you would hear by yourself.

"He's still here" your eyes got teary. "*sigh~ let him go, let this house go" jin lets out a warning "yoongi is here, because of you, meaning he isn't free, he's trapped in this house, and probably may never be free if this continues. Surely you won't be selfish enough to make him miserable even in his death" Jin sounded annoyed, irritated but he knew what you were going through. "I love him" the words came out, so easily without hesitation, making Jin palm his face.

"*sigh..ok. There is a old man that can help you. He helped both of us, and it could go horribly wrong but it's the only option you got at this point, so for yoongi's sake, let him go free, from either forgetting him and leaving this house or going to that old man." There was dullness in his voice but he spoke the truth.

I knew what he meant. I felt like I had to do it, I was holding yoongi back, he was an empty spirit roaming around this house because of me...seeing me get intimate with Jimin, he must have been sad or jealous at some point. "So...who is this old man?" You curiously asked. "The one to give another chance at life" Jin replied, "me and yoongi, both" he added. "He can make your wishes come true, but be careful, because there is always a test and if your human emotions gets the best of you, it's over." He explains, warning me into terror.

I was having flashbacks of yoongi's ghost lurking the house, realising it was real and not in my imagination, finally understanding what was going around in this house. That's why I decided to choose my route, I wanted to see him again, if it's actually possible, to be able to talk to him, look at him, touch him.....I will take that chance.
.
.
You felt desperate, but sad at the same time. Even though jin warned you about the danger of this mysterious practice, you wanted to take a chance and so....you took it.
.
.
.
.
Night arrived, as Jimin entered the house, seeing Jin having his hot chocolate drink on the table, completely baffled by the situation. "You know, when I was human I remember how much I loved this drink, but sadly i cannot taste anything but plastic" he pouts while talking to Jimin, who had no clue what was going on.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in my house" Jimin got a bit closer, confused yet tried to understand the situation. "You mean my house" Jin was just teasing him at this point, "why don't you ask your wife" he he lets out a smirk.

Jimin ran towards you upstairs, worried something might have happened to you and anxious about the stranger sitting downstairs in his house.....claiming that it was his house?
.
.
.
.
You came downstairs with Jimin, after telling him everything, waiting for him to come home.

"See, he's yoongi's brother" you show him jin's doll like face again. Frustration and confusion struck Jimin, making him grab his head. "I-I need to rest" he was already so tired from his work, wanting to escape this chaos. "Before you go to bed" Jin puts his mug down, "i knew you weren't the only one living in this house, so I waited for your future husband" Jin smiles at you.
.
.
"Follow me" he gets up from the chair, heading towards yoongi's room, that he picked to stay in as we curiously followed him.
"You sure he is the brother? He's so shady and annoying" Jimin whispered near your face while walking behind Jin "shut up he can hear you" you whispered back in fear of Jin hearing Jimin's words.

"He spent his whole life here, I can tell, those books over there are proof. What a freak." Jin kneels on the wooden, creaky floor as he touches the old wood with his too forefingers. "What are you doin-" suddenly you were interrupted by a loud bang, as Jin pulls out a piece of plank from the wooden floor.

*gasp!

You jump back in terror, shocked by his sudden actions. "Dude what are you doing?" Jimin gets even more suspicious, seeing Jin break their property. "Shsssss~" Jin silently hushes them as he continues to proceed his actions.

*snap!!!
The wood was ripped open, showing a bit of hay underneath, "all these years-" Jin removes the thin layer of hay covering the faces of the two skeletons, hidden under the same room yoongi lived in for decades. The skeletons had a body too, but it was so broken, and swallowed by the ground.

*aaaaaaa!!!!!! (Screams)
You fall on your back, terror was roaming within your eyes as your heart rate increased rapidly, "Jimin! (Hyperventilating) j-i-min" you were having trouble breathing, trying to call out his name.

Jimin was also shocked, it felt so unreal to him, that 2 dead bodies were buried in the same house he lived in since he was just a little kid. "Shhh it will be ok" Jimin realises you in a pitiful state on the floor as he gives you a warm hug to calm you down.

"Who are they? How do you know this?" There were questions forming in his mind.

"*chuckle~ do you really wanna know?" Jin leaves another smirk at the corner of his lips, it felt cheeky when he did it. "It's the bodies of two young kids, called "Jin" and "yoongi".
.
.
.
To be continued....
Hope u enjoyed this chapter💜
Sorry it was short, because the next part is a bit long so I didn't wanna stretch it, thx for reading