Antique shop

*bells jingle

You take a step inside a warm, cozy antique shop. It was filled with mysterious dolls and statues, made by variety of materials.
.
.
.
Jimin eats his breakfast on the table as Jin just watches him enjoy the food, "I wish I could taste...must be delicious" he was just sitting there with a cup of water. "*sigh~ are you trying to make me feel bad and stop eating (irritated)" Jimin raises his eyebrow, "ofcourse not...just a bit envious" Jin lets out a slight smile.

*sip
"Well...you're not gonna tell us?" Jimin curiously asked.

"Tell you what?....o the bodies??" Jin realises, giggling in the moment.

"It's a story of its own (smiles) I don't think I should tell you guys this, it will definitely hurt your feelings" Jin warns him, smiling while sipping on water.
.
.
*step step

I kept walking against the wood below my shoes, it made a satisfying, heal sound...since it wasn't cranky or loud. Then I see a old man crafting what looked like a doll, as I got closer the old man started to notice my presence.

"H-hello" your voice nervously spoke with a gentle tone of voice. "O hello dear" he looked up with a bright smile, he was old but I could see the liveliness in his smile, even though he looked so serious.

"Do u take any interest in any of these items?" His voice was old and husky, pointing at all the items that belonged to him in the shop, besides dolls there were so many antique objects displayed on the shelves.

"Ummm, mister I would like your help...not your...dolls..." you were unsure if he would accept your plead. "What is it dear?" He replied back, giving me hope. "I-it's about a human doll...." There was a pause within the atmosphere, making it awkwardly silent for a few seconds.

"It seems as if you have met one" he continues carving his dolls, on his hard wooded desk "child, what do you actually want from me?" He was curious.

"I WANT.....I WANT...." Words wouldn't escape your mouth, it was hard to say. "I WANT TO SEE A HUMAN DOLL AGAIN! The human doll I fell in love with" your objectives took a huge 180 degrees, as  your feelings get the best of you .
.
.
.
Before coming here, Jin warned me, he told me to control myself , that human desires may put an end to my life, and I understand why. I had a straight objective in my mind on asking the old man on how to get rid of yoongi's ghost and let him be free, yet I'm taking the opportunity to see him again, consumed by my greed and desire.
.
.
"I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean that" you wanted to take your words back, your heart was in extreme pain, "what I meant was....(sad face) I would like to set him free" your expression saddens.

"So you love this human doll....and want them to be free?...(pause) either way, it's the same result (smiles) and only one way.

You raise you head in shock, "wait so? There is only one way? For either" you felt anxious. "Yes dear, only one way, and it depends on you how it ends" he didn't make sense, as you frown in confusion.

"There are only 2 dolls I know of...and I made them decades ago, seems like one couldn't make it, he must have broke the rules. What I'm trying to say is that, he is not dead yet" the old man adds.

"What?! Not dead??!" You wanted him to fill you in, "it must be....min yoongi (smile) he is still alive, not as a ghost but as a human being, that is because his human shape has crumbled away, therefore he can't be seen. A doll can't die...but a human can, yet you can't even touch him" the old man keeps explaining
" he can come back if I give him a new doll form....after all I'm the only who gave him a second chance in life" the crafting continued.

The information was too much to take in, "so you're telling me he can come back? Then yes! Please! (Brightens) please bring him back, this is why I came here, to see him once more" you started to beg.

"If he transforms to another doll, he will be a complete different being, therefore he will not have any memories of his past life. The doll form he was in, was his real self, are you sure you want to bring him back as a new person....or shall I say a doll." The old man told you the risk of doing that, which means yoongi will not be yoongi anymore, he will be a doll, who just begun his journey.

Your eyebrows saddens in despair, as if you were almost about to weep your eyes out, "I-I can't... (quivering voice) I-If he forgets me...and all those years I've spent with him,....I can't throw it away (teary eyes) I asked for yoongi, not for a complete stranger" you tried to hold back your tears.

"However....there is another way, it could turn out very horrible, but I can grant your wish." He wasn't finished with his words.

"This method would require something special....such as a leftover memory you may have with him, perhaps that will be very helpful" the old man places his scissors on the desk table, dragging it to your direction as the scissors faces you.

"I"L DO IT! If I can see him, then I will do it" you were desperate, determined and impatient, your heart was yearning to see his face again.

"If so...*sigh
Then pick up those scissors" he points his finger at the object he places in front of you.

I was confused, why do I need to pick these up. "Just listen young lady, a small advice, it will not be real, just a segment of your memory, so don't loose control over yourself, because if you do. It's all over." The old man warns before you pick up the pair of scissors and nod your head in agreement.

"Now close your eyes." His carving was almost finished....I wonder why it looked so much like me, but I couldn't tell anymore as I was pulled away into a current of darkness, flying away from the old man as my vision fades out.
.
.
.
.
*Gasp!!
You suddenly wake up , from a nightmare.

*blink blink

You open your eyes to an early morning. Looking besides you "Jimin?" As you rub your head "it was just a dream?" You felt disappointed, sad it was not real, the fact you couldn't see yoongi like the old man promised.

"Jimin?!" You shout out his name, thinking he may be downstairs.
.
.
He always leaves the house after telling me, he never just leaves without a word.
.
.
You get confused but worried about the situation. "Jimin!!!!" You shout once again, getting scared that something might have happened, as you look through your phone. "My phone?" There was no phone, and then you slowly start to realise that the house felt really old, older than ever.

*knock knock

Someone was at the doorstep, patiently waiting outside the house as I gulp down my dry throat "I-it's Jimin right?" Talking to myself, worried sick.

No one was around you and the atmosphere felt so dull and grey, you wanted to get out.

*click
You open the door....seeing a familiar face. "Hello ma'am, your parcel"
.
.
And when I looked up, my eyes couldn't help but light up, as I hold his hand "yoongi" there he was, right in front of me.
.
.
To be continued.....
Hope u enjoyed💜 sorry if I take long, I'll won't be able to post regularly❤️😭