Never Part

"When will you be back?" Before leaving, yoongi asks worryingly. "Not any time soon, maybe" You reply, staring at his disappointed face. "Then...I'll make sure to visit you every weekend" His smile lasts for a second, as he lets go of my hand to make his way back.

I just stood there, waving goodbye. It felt like shit, this whole thing felt awkward. I wanted to run to him and hold his hand again, scared I might not be able to hold him in my arms again, scared he would wither away.

"That was a great.....nothing" Jimin was sitting on the couch, almost drunk. "when did you start drinking?" You could see his tipsy look, "Just here and there when you two were flirting. Yuck. You two seemed more close than before (annoyed) I felt so left out.....but also envious by the way you look at each other" He giggles in pain. "(sigh) Idiot" You tried to ignore him, making your way to your room before he held you back. "I.....think I might like you" He wasn't sane enough to talk, but it peeked your interest as a small smirk occurred on your lips. "sorry?" you wanted to hear it one more time, thrilled in excitement because you wanted this to happen.
.
.
.
.
Like a sweet scented melody playing in the back ground, or a slow piano with a theme......that explained me and yoongi's relationship. It was tragic, from the very beginning. His gentle touches and his love and care for me, made me fall for him even more.....but that wasn't it. My heart could actually feel....the love, it was love. Pure love. I could feel it just by looking at him, my body would move on it's own without any hesitation if I saw him in front of me.....I would run in his arms.
.
.
.
And so......it should stay like this.....
Forever....therefore
I don't want jimin to feel anything for him, it has to be me. It's easier for me, my heart won't ache and I wont be mad. He should love me.......like he did.....before?

You look at his cute, pretty eyes staring at you, while holding your hand. It gave you a quick glimpse of the jimin you once knew.....that loved you.....and you felt this uncomfortable sadness.....and guilt.

(*swiff)
you quickly retrace your arm, slightly pushing his hands away. "Aaaa, you want to sleep right" You felt, annoyed at yourself, for feeling the slightest hint of sympathy. "ok but" He gets up and gives you a back hug as you were about to leave again. "hey! (blush)" You grab his Arms that were wrapped up around your chest. "Let's do more than sleeping today" he whispers in your ear, but instead of blushing....it made you grin. This was the finish line, it would confirm everything, and so you wanted his full attention. Even it meant betraying yoongi....because you wanted yoongi all to yourself without loosing him again. The thing you feared the most....you would do anything to not make it happen.
.
.
.
"if that's what you want" you turn your head to look at him, wanting to go through this.....because you had done it before.....with him. It wasn't something new.....and it use to be fun as far as your memory goes.

But what you had forgotten was that, back then you may have had some erotic moments with jimin in presence of yoongi......but you were not in a romantic relationship with yoongi back then....and that he cracked himself from the shock of seeing the sight of you fucking someone else....made him fall in despair.

It never crossed your mind, You just had a plan, and without a second thought you were determined to complete it. Which was simple, take jimin away from yoongi before he takes yoongi from you.
.
.
It was like an obsessive quote repeated over and over in my head....non-stop.
.
.
.
(smirks)
jimin looks at you, drunk and wasted, as he places his lips over yours. You slowly start to open up your mouth, allowing his tongue to touch yours, while caressing his back with your hands. His eyes were open, looking into mine as we start to go to deeper into the kiss. Taking our turns to swallow each other's lips.....and it felt like heaven.

For that moment, I couldn't think anymore. My brain and body were feeling too aroused and too good to think of anything else.

Jimin picks me up in a bridal way as we continue kissing, walking his way towards the bedroom for our final deed as he places me on the soft mattress.
He hovers over my needy self, "I wanna say sorry, about everything. At first I was just looking out for my best friend, but....now...." He looked confused, as he intertwines his fingers with mine. "I started to imagine, how it would feel like if you stayed by my side forever" He leaned closer to my face, "I have to admit, I did get jealous seeing you with yoongi-" He starts to place soft kisses against my neck, shortly after caresses his fingers towards my chest.

"So you....love me right (smiles)" You were relieved, it turned to be exactly how you remembered the hazy past, where he loves you.....you could finally let go of all the anxiety filled up within you.

"Yes" He replies while busy fingering you, after sliding off your underwear.....it wasn't difficult at all because of your dripping, wet core. "Hey, I don't need that-" You gulp, desperate for something bigger and alive. "(licks lips) right..." Jimin chuckles, buckling off his belt.

I could  feel his rough breathing against my neck as he inserts the tip at my entrance, "relax" I calm him down, cupping his face between my hands...gently. He seemed nervous, even when he was drunk. "Act like we've done this before" You squint at your own words.....the feeling was too real.....it all felt too familiar.

(gasp)
You cover your face in pain, holding your breathe until he let it all in. "This feels so good" He pulls his head away from me to have a better view, deciding to grab one of my thigh higher than the other. "I won't stop now" He looked determined and horny.

"Then don't-" You blush at his reaction, prepared for any consequences.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi got back home, tired and upset. He looked at the clock, setting up his duvet for sleep. Laying down, as he faces the ceiling.....thinking about you. It felt lonely.....and uncomfortable. He started to realise something.....that how important you had become for him. He was marked on never letting you go......but weirdly-
.
.
The cracks were forming.....and it wasn't on him.
.
.
.
To be continued....
Heya, I finished this semester tests😮‍💨 i hated it, anyways I hope u enjoyed the chapter, I'm almost finished 👩🏻‍🦯 and have a great day/night⭐️💜 And yeh i know, she is a cheating bish....but you'll know why....she's a diff character in this and so is yoongi😀