Prized possession

"How do I get rid of him-" your numb, dull eyes looked down in sorrow. "There may be a thing you could do (smile)" Jin slowly approaches his hands towards you. "Break that connection...something you could destroy that holds a link between you two" he holds your hand, gently sliding in a pen between your fingers, as you look at the ink smudged on your skin.
.
.
.
I shut my eyes....
Hoping to get some sleep, my mind went hazy as I slowly close my eye lids. Scared to death. Scared. Very scared. The corpses stayed inside the house, thinking  they would be buried tomorrow, but it was so sad. My heart was breaking, it was crumbling. I was hurting, even though my mind went asleep, a tear couldn't help but scroll down my cheek.

Then a faint whisper occurred near my ear, "he's mine" it felt haunted, my view went red and before I knew it. I was being strangled.

*aaaghhhh!!!! Ghaaaaaaa!!!!!! Hhhhaaaaaaa!!!!hgagahahhaaa! (Choking)

"Jimin? Lemme go" you tried to help yourself, but your life was fading before your eyes. "Why are you doing this" struggling to breath,....or speak, it was painful, yet it was even more painful when he was doing it. "I love you" you whisper out your voice, from being strangled to death as he presses his hand against your neck, diggin his nails deep in your skin.
.
.
.
*GASP!!!!
Haaaaa!

I sit up in shock, with my hands trembling. Checking the neck that was being strangled, but when I look to my side.....Jimin was sleeping?
"Dream?" You mumbled.

Sweat dribbled down your face, skin, neck, hands, as you start to panic, scared, and terrified "what's happening to me?" Your eyes spoke horror, whilst looking at Jimin's peaceful face "I'm gonna go insane" you start to talk to yourself.

It wasn't long before you spotted yoongi in the mirror, suddenly making you jump a little as your eyes grow wide. "Yoongi?" Your voice, sounded off, as if you were actually strangled by someone.

My heart beat increased, trembling in fear as I slowly start to loose my sanity. (Hyperventilating) I press my heart with my hands, feeling the abnormal heartbeat, pumping inside my chest. "Calm down" my voice started to  quiver, my skin felt cold and numb, the sweat started to multiply, along with my irregular breathing pattern.

Suddenly You jump out the bed, running towards yoongi's  room. "Prized possession" your eyes looked possessed, and your mind actually felt possessed.
There was pure terror and anxiety building within your heart that you wanted to get rid of.

You slowly creak open the room, seeing Jin sleeping on the bed as you take a quick glimpse at the area where the corpses were found. "Where is it" you look around the room, where thousands of books were placed on top of each other, trying to find a specific blue one.

I wrote "days" I finished it, and I put it away in here, I wanted to cherish the book along with these novels yoongi wrote.

You couldn't think....digging deep, reaching for a specific blue colour. "Found it" you mumbled, grabbing the book in your hand as you run for your life downstairs, and out the house. Throwing the written packed papers on the ground, somewhere green and shady at night. "It's over" taking out the matches from your pocket that you grabbed along the way as you light it on fire. You throw the lit match on top of the book, slowly taking a step back from the sudden fire arising.

*trembling
"Goodbye(teary), you can leave now" your body wouldn't stop shaking from the shock you received after doing that, snapping back into your senses as you realise that, that's the only gift he left behind for you.

"What are you doing? This late at night..." Jin was standing right behind you, just observing your actions in the shadows, as he starts to approach you.
"Wh-what are you doing here ?" Your voice cracks, and your face looked crazy. "Hate to interrupt but (points at the book) your book is burning" Jin understood the situation but he knew this wouldn't really change anything, he actually meant this whole house not just a Piece of paper.

*GASP!

You stumble on your feet as you look towards the book's direction, burning away inside those golden flames "NO!" Suddenly getting up on your feet.
"NO!!" Repeating your words on your stupidity, as you start to kick the book with your shoes, which barely helped. You rushed inside the house to get a bucket of water, running back outside as you pour the liquid directly on the book, causing the fire to fade away.

*crying~

The book was burnt but not fully, it was brownish, also, the writing may have been ruined, and this regret was still burning inside of you "what have I done?" You wanted to do the right thing, but between the moment you forgot the memories that came along with this book. Hugging it tight in your arms as Jin just stares out you quietly, "hey Jin...." You call him without moving your head that was stuck in one direction. "Where is that old man you talked about?" There was only one way to help yoongi get out of this nightmare. "Hmmm~ I wouldn't recommend it, you'll be at risk (smiles)" he calmly replies.
"Does it look like i have another choice, I can't do what you expect me to do! My heart hurts!!" You shout at him for no reason.

*sigh
Jin shrugs his shoulders, "don't blame me, cause I already warned ya"....
.
.
.
The heal clicked on the rocky pathway that lead to a antique shop, deep into the forest that you never knew existed. It was full of nature, surrounding the old building with greenery and plants that roamed the area, yet it was empty and lonely.
.
.
To be continued......
Sorry for uploading late, I hope u enjoyed the chapter, I just don't have much time in my day I hope u understand 💜