A child

Yoongi walks into his room, finding Jin just sitting on his bed waiting for him, "did you go there?" Jin curiously asked as he raised his head to face yoongi. "It was amazing!" Suga jumps in excitement, being hushed by his older brother since it was night time.

"There were all types of dolls and weird stuff in the shop, and the old man was so nice" he showed Jin his doll, "look! A little version of you (giggle) this is all yours" he lends the doll over to him. "Wh-why does this look like me?" Jin gets a bit taken back.

Even though the doll looked like a plastic statue, as if it was meant to be a decoration piece and not just any toy to play with, yet there were similar features on the doll....making it look identical to their owner.

"It's cool right, he knew some sort of magic or something, it's crazy awsome" yoongi gets hyped by all of this....speaking with his child like voice and acting like the child he was...but....

No matter how much he thought, or acted like a kid...., his eyes were brutal and cold....lacking so much sympathy that judged the people around him.

"But did you ask for help?" Jin puts the doll aside, asking for the real reason he wanted yoongi to go to that shop. "Yes I did" Suga looks down at him with a huge grin across his lips with those crazy eyes that shouted excitement. "U-umm...so...what did he say?" Jin gets a bit spooked out by how thrilled yoongi was.

"Don't worry brother, soon we will be a happy family (smiles) me, you, mom and dad (dull eyes), they will listen to us very well, don't worry~" yoongi ends up hugging Jin, not saying anything else than don't worry.

Jin looked a bit gloomy, not being persistent because yoongi just wouldn't answer, but wanted to believe his words as he hugged him like an older brother, comforting him with care and love. "As long as we could escape, (giggles) don't make me wait too long" jin was scared, but he remained calm and composed...with this worried look in his eyes.
.
.
.
Jin's pov:

And before I knew it, I saw my mother's corpse ripped apart in front of me, as her skin was separated from her body. Cut and stripped open, along with all that blood surrounding....him....min yoongi~
.
.
.
"I don't wanna live wit you anymore! You bastard! I had enough!" The women shouts in anger, crying her tears out.

*bang!
Seconds goes by as the gunshot was heard, loud and clear that echoed between the walls of the house. "Mom?" Yoongi whispers to himself with a quivering voice, yet he smiles over her death.

A kid who loved his parents should be crying in shock, but min yoongi had plans of his own, he thought my mother is finally dead....that's because, he wanted a perfect family and so he followed the old man's instructions. He was planning to kill her despite, but his father got to her first.
.
.
Yoongi hid back to his room after seeing his father come out, hopefully not getting spotted as he was peeping through a small gap between the door.

Yoongi's father grabs his head in frustration, not wanting to believe he committed another murder, as he started to panic and left the house for a little while.

That's when Yoongi came in, dragged her step mother to his room and started to rip her skin with his bare nails that were not taken care of...long and sharp, full of dirt. Soon enough he started to use a knife in order to cut her open....slowly slicing her up.

"Yoongi!~" Jin arrived, he had this sick look on his face as if he could puke any second, "no~" he was crying and scared.

"Don't worry (smile)" everything will be fine, Suga wipes his face with his blood filled hands that left a red smudge across his chin. "Even though the old man told me to bring her skin to him, so he could make her into a doll....I want to give it a try. I would love to make her my doll, I'll make it perfect, I want to be the one, no one else" Yoongi had already turned into a freak, wanting to be the first one to do this, as he breaks the rules....turning into a complete different person as he lets his desires and greed take over him, which the old man warned him about.

"No stop" Jin falls to his knees, crying his eyes out, wondering what should he do?

"Help me brother (smile) I need to sew her up, yoongi brings the sewing kit, forcing him to hold his own dead mother...and traumatised him as he was witnessing her mom getting stuffed by cotton and sand. "Look, I've been preparing to do this for days now, I had to kill her first so I added poison to her morning coffee, but before she could drink that, my dad shot her" Yoongi starts to stitch her skin up. "But look at her now brother, she's so calm and kind, now we can be happy" he holds jin's hand. Smudging it with blood as Jin just went along, scared to death....shaking and crying in fear.

"It will be fine-" Yoongi was interrupted by a huge bang of their door slammed open...."d-dad?" He looked up to his father who was holding a gun in his hand....

The guy witnessed human's intestines, inner body parts laying around the floor, dripping with blood along with the foul smell that roamed the room. The whole seem was grim and disgusting "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" The guy shouts as they flinch in terror, "y-you saw me kill didn't you" the father slowly looses his sanity. Forgetting the fact his child was insanely terrifying...a complete freak....smiling while cutting, stuffing and stitching a real human body....just to turn it into a human doll.

"Father (smile) now we have a happy famil-"

*BANG!!!!

The sound of the gun shot echoed, as it goes straight through yoongi's little head, while Jin freezes looking at his little brother fall down lifeless....

"Fucking maniacs!" He presses on the trigger again, killing off both of them, as he head downstairs to clear his head, thinking how is he going to run away from this crime.

The man takes a seat on the dinning table, looking at the coffee mug that was left cold and dull, as he picks it up, chugging it down in a hurry for some caffeine from the stress he was receiving at that very moment. The palm of his hands wipes the liquid off his lips, planning to leave.... After a few minutes of thinking long and hard while holding his head in frustration....he gets up yet he falls to his knees.

His organs forces him to spit out blood from his mouth, with that pathetic look on his face......and then the door opens. Someone steps in the house...and it wasn't the police....it was the old man from the antique shop.

He creeps in, looking around in disappointment. "What a sad sad story" he calmly heads upstairs, spotting the blood being dragged out to a certain room...

"Aaaa~ poor boys, they were so young" his face saddens, "your greed got the best of you, your heart was too weak...but-" the old man took pity on them, as he slowly approaches, picking them up one by one and placing them under the wooden surface. They were buried under the house, the man wanted to respect their dead corpse, as he looks at the dolls he gave them, "you children deserve a second chance" he felt sorry for the state they were in and wanted to help somehow, being mature about the situation, since he was just an old man.
.
.
.
To be continued 💝 the next chapter will continue from the present story, I don't wanna get in detail of the past since it could get very boring, and yoongi is not evil 😂 thank u for reading and waiting for this chapter💝