Under the roof

"Just take your shoes off here" he welcomes you home, politely asking you to take your shoes off to the side in front of the door step.

His house seemed pretty comfortable, even though it was really small. There wasn't much space to fit in two people, yet he was kind enough to accept a stranger like me.

"You live here alone? Where are your parents?" Curiously asking for some answers to fill in the awkward silence as he gives me a frown. "Th-they..." he started to blink a lot, biting his lips in frustration. "I don't have any. I don't have any memory but my mom's face that lingered around me,putting me to sleep and my drunk yard dad. I don't remember anything other than that. What I do remember is an old man took me in, I remember dolls" he stopped talking, after witnessing my confused reaction.

"Aaa it's alright, don't worry about my past. Why don't you have a seat there" he points towards a small like table. There were no chairs, instead soft material like mats around a homely round table. It looked so cute, and small.

I made myself comfortable since it was so clean, he must take care of the house well. There was no dirt to be found, instead yellow lamps and lights filled the place making it look so joyful.

"Your house is actually beautiful, you put the Rich to shame" you chuckled a little as he replied with a smile, "well you know...I live by myself and...it just made me realise how nice it would be to have a family for once, so I started to make this place feel more homely, when entering (fake laugh) I know I'm delusional like that" he nervously scratches his head, hoping you wouldn't judge him.

I could help but give him a hug "I'm your family" those words may seem pointless to you...because I'm just a stranger.... But you must know I really am your family.

"Ahaha(fake laugh) thanks I guess" he pats your back, thinking you were joking around and being friendly.

"So are you hungry? We've been walking all day, having only one drink...so" he had some noodle cups stirred in his tiny cupboard. "Ye, I guess we can have some food after all that...walking?" You think about your day, realising you were hungry. "I'm planning to get a cycle, it would be so much easier to post packages (sigh) plus they are heavy" he starts to complain about his job as you smile at his cute reaction.

I look at his direction as prepared two bowls with some juice and crisps, "sorry I don't have much right now, since I live alone...I just have anything to keep me filled up for the day" he gave a disappointing smile. It was then you realised, something in common when he he was eating nothing but noodles. It reminded you of that day.

I remember the day when I saw him have noodles and it tasted tasteless, but right now he can taste yet he doesn't bothers enjoying the food he's suppose to, as if he doesn't care how it taste like.....almost tasteless yet again.

"Aa great" you run your hands in excitement, watching him place the bowls on the table, "Bon appetite" grinning away, as if it was some fancy restaurant.

*slurp
Both of you continue slurping up the noodles, filling in those empty stomachs as you catch a glimpse at him look so beautiful, just a perfect doll. No matter who he is, a doll or a human...he is perfect.... But in that book. That book he gave me, he may be perfect but the things precious to him, around him....was never perfect. It was a broken house he never wished for again.

You put aside the bowl, yawning your ass off, looking out the window besides you, it was comforting. "I want to stay like this forever" you mumble to yourself, hoping this day would never end. It was chilly outside but warm inside. Min Yoongi was sitting right in front of me, enjoying his noodles, something I've never seen before. The small room, and this delicious fragrance of perfume filled the air along with the moon displayed perfectly in the sky.

I couldn't ask for more than this, it felt heavenly. The most important thing was that, he was visible....and not creeping up on the mirrors....something you couldn't sleep over, there would be horror stuck in your mind. Your sleep was fucked, and it felt absolutely terrifying.

"So where is the bed?" You raise your eyebrows, being tired as hell. "Bed? (Smiles) you think I can afford beds?" He looks at you in a cheeky manner, "you mean the floor that we will share, I consider the mats and rugs my bed" he chuckles, leaving you utterly speechless.

What did I expect? *sigh

The small place had a clean, soft carpet which I appreciated, but it was too cramped for sleeping, since the only place I could see free was in between the kitchen and the table.

"Don't tell me" you looked at him with discomfort, "yep" he smiles happily, indirectly letting you know you and him will be sleeping on one mat with one blanket. You palm your face in disbelieve. Sharing one room in a small place would have been fine, but sharing the same damn bed. The way you couldn't stop thinking about all the dirty thoughts slipping inside your head one by one.

"I-I will sleep while sitting" I was talking nonsense and he knew that, "listen, I'm the one who should be concerned sleeping with a stranger, but deal with it" he was cold, not caring about the situation much and rolled with it. "Thanks for letting me stay though. I really do know you, and I-" recalling thoughts of your first intercourse with min yoongi made you blush all of a sudden, all these years, that memory was nothing but pain and misery, the last time I touched him so dearly, and now he is standing right in front of me. I couldn't help but become happy, hoping to stay by his side forever like I use to.
.
.
.
We help each other place the big mat that was rolled away in a closet, turning off the lights as we lay down  peacefully. We both face the ceiling, while moonlight reflected the window side. "So tell me...how do you know me? I find it so strange but I can't help but be attra-" yoongi was gonna blurt out that he felt attracted towards you, then paused. "I-I mean I feel weird that's all, it feels off, as if I can't say no to you that's all" he acted like a complete tsundere.

"To be honest I'm not entirely sure how I got here, or are you even the min yoongi I know....but I love you. If you could remember me, and if we could go back to how we were....me, you and jim-" you stopped talking all of a sudden, alerting suga. "Hmm?" He turned his head to look at you. "S-someone who lived with us, that's all...he was like my brother" you lied, yet it's true....but this awful amount of guilt formed inside of you. Hating yourself.

"Jimin??!" Suga burst in shock, "How do you know him too?" He sat up to look at you.

Confused and baffled, In your eyes there was sadness.

The fact that....he was here....hoping he wouldn't remember you as well. Hoping park Jimin didn't know you at all.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Hope you enjoyed💝 sheesh I'm taking long, apologies😭 this story isn't too long so I hope I can finish it quickly. It's dying that's for sure😭