Insecurity and Fear

"Thank you a lot, I haven't had any thing sweet for a long time now." You smile in sadness, falling for yoongi all over again. "I found a job" you look up to see his reaction, "R-really, that's good" He forced his smile, thinking what if you left him...what if you got hurt somehow, what if he came home alone to see nobody greet him like always....and all these what ifs came in his mind. In some way or another he felt attached to you, wanting to protect you....and the feeling was familiar. Very familiar. This urge to take care of you also felt very familiar.

.

.

"Yoongi?" you wave your hand in front of his zoned out face. "I thought you'd be excited, since I can help you out instead of doing nothing all day." It was a little disappointing, seeing him look a bit sad. "I just worry about your safety-" He pauses in shock as you seductively approach him. "You know hearing your moan last night, really made a mess out of me (smirk). I couldn't stop thinking about you today, it was so hard concentrating on anything else." You close up on his face, trapping him between your arms. "Wha-" He started blushing uncontrollably, not wanting to believe what he was hearing. "I was awake yoongi, who wouldn't wake up from hearing such lewd noises" You seductively looked at him, grinning away. "Do you have any idea how much I craved for you to be in my arms once again" you look down, witnessing his bulge.

He covers his face in embarrassment, "Why would you-" Overwhelmed by the situation as he tries to stay calm. "I heard you say my name (cocky) made me wander if you were jerking of to me. Hmmm, didn't you say you don't like me?" You continue to tease him, "want help?" You point at his hardened junk. "I just wanted to enjoy being with you, and actually enjoyed being with you." He grips onto his duvet placed on the carpet.

Suddenly smashing his lip against yours, desperately wanting to kiss you once again. Craving to taste you after last time. His glass like skin was in my memories, since I was so close to his face, as his cold, thin fingers caress under my hoodie. It made me blush like crazy, wandering if this was a dream....and it if it was.... I didn't want to wake up.
.
.
.
"yoongi (blush)" You sit on his leg, "I love you a lot, and your touch is making me-" grabbing suga's hand, as you guide it towards your genitals.... "very wet" You felt this blast of excitement and happiness, to the point where it was unbelievable. In your head, you could remember something.....remembering that this was the second time being intimate with suga since that old house.

.

.

.

(soft moans)

"enough~" His fingers massaged your clitoris as you rested comfortably on your back, "can you...put it in (blush)" You grab his shirt in desperation, while he hovered over you in heat.

"(Gulp) wait-" He undresses your top, pervertedly glaring at your visible breasts, "Yoongi (crying)" I call out to him, opening up my arms for him to finally embrace me. Tears were trickling down my cheeks, feeling this hidden sadness for years.

Yoongi looked at you in shock, widening his eyes after seeing you so sad.

.

.

Yoongi's pov:

She had these tears...full of longing, as she looked.....at only me. I fell in love, at that very moment I felt like I was going crazy, seeing her like this under me. I gently kissed her hand, watching her innocently cry for me.

.

.

He hugs you, leaving small hickeys down your sensitive neck while you moaned near his ear, "relax a bit more" unbuckling his belt, as he springs out his hard pelvis.......slowly rubbing it against your hot, wet core. It felt so good....crazy good. Yoongi inserts the tip inside your entrance, moving as slow as possible until he felt your cervix, "AAaah" You throw your head back, gasping in pain. "I can't hold back" He licked his lips, grabbing both your thighs as slams his dick back and forth, leaving you absolutely  euphoric.  "YOONGI-...Feels so good" You cover your face with your forearms from how good him pumping his dick felt. Suga leaned closer to you, removing your  hands as he kisses your lips while rocking his hips at a rapid speed. "You feel amazing" whispering in my ear. "Don't do that-" You try to push him back from the sudden excitement you couldn't keep inside. "Why~" He smirks like a real brat, finding his tongue swirling around my erect nipples.