Golden flames

Jimin loosens his tie as he enters his house. "Who the fuck is she?" staring into space while sitting on his couch. He starts to pout, progressively getting jealous.

.

.

.

We walked over the grass field at night, the stars started to flow upwards, making the whole scenery look so beautiful.....and then I open my eyes. Finding him sleeping near me like a baby. I wish he would fall in love with me...I wish that dream would come true.

You reach your hands out to stroke his face, as he suddenly blinks open. "WOAH!!" you jump in shock. "what are you up to?" he questions your suspicious actions while rubbing his eyes. "Bug!!!! trust me a fly landed on your face" your eyes jitter, with your off the roof heartbeat. "Liar" He looks at you with a slight grin, it was quite innocent but not too innocent. "hey, I just wanted to wake you up...it's time for work (blush)" you sit up straight, feelings embarrassed. "wanna come with me?" He asks. "I post packages, you can be on the bicycle with me" he wanted me to come. "I don't mind...." you turn around a little " spending time with you" mumbling under your breath. "sorry?" Yoongi looks back while walking towards the bathroom. "I said yesss" you cover yourself with a blanket, waiting for your turn to wash up as he chuckles.
.
.
.
.
.
You hold him from behind as he leads the way on the bike, "it's cold" your hands and face were freezing, steaming mist from your mouth. "yes the seasons
are taking its turn I guess" He feels your shivering body against his back. "I'm sorry....maybe I shouldn't have brought you with me" he felt guilty for putting you through this. "huh?! How can you be sorry, I wanted to come anyways" You pout in annoyance. "Wait, I have an idea" Suga stops at a cloth's shop, leading my hand inside. You look at him in pure bliss, remembering the old memories.
.
.
.
[past]
"It's freezing!!!!" you hold your tiny, shivering body, while watching yoongi write. "I told you to go by the fire" he sighs, "No I want to be with you" You pout in annoyance. Yoongi gets worried, getting up to make some hot chocolate, with some warm clothes. "come.....by the fire" He warms my hands with cotton gloves as we both sit by the fire....in comfort. Enjoying each other's company.
.
.
.
"hey" yoongi waves his hands in front of you, "you there?" You were completely zoned out. "O...I was just" snapping back to reality, "I said you like them?" he holds my hands, where I wore pink, cute gloves. "I....I love them" your eyes got teary, surprising yoongi a bit. "Why are-" he gets interrupted "thank you (crying)" you let out your pain, being grateful for this beautiful moment, as he shows a worried expression.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin sits on his couch with his robe, as he whips out his phone to call suga. (rings)
.
.
."hello?" yoongi picks up, "Helloooo! how you doin'" Jimin was over enthusiastic, enjoying his cute phone call. "come to my house today when you're done with your work k? Don't you dare bring that chick with you....." Jimin gets irritated just thinking about you, demanding suga's time alone with him otherwise it was would be unfair. "umm...sure" Yoongi looks at you, feeling a bit guilty but didn't want to a create an argument between you and jimin again. "I'll be waiting (grins)" he ends the call.
.
.
"(sigh) sooooo......" gulping as he speaks out, "jimin wants me to....well....visit him" for some reason yoongi felt bad, because he kinda took a liking to you.
.
.
.
I stare at his soul, with dark, angry eyes. "is that so" smiling my way through this situation as my mind finds its evil. "You can stay at home, or go out somewhere and enjoy yourself....after we're done here" he looks at you slowly turning away. "No need, I'm going now" you start to walk the other direction, guilt tripping suga even more. "hey!" he calls out your name but you didn't stop, "I'll meet you later" You left a reply so he wouldn't worry.

Suga sighs in relief, as he realises what he was feeling. worry? sadness? He ruffles his hair, allowing him to deeply think his thoughts, which he couldn't quite grasp at yet. The fact he was worried you wouldn't come back, making him feel scared and anxious......a type of hollow in his heart. "come back safely!" He shouts out one more time, but you were too far away. He turns his head away, absolutely drained. Sadness took over him. "she'll be back...right" mumbling to himself.
.
.
.
You were wondering around the forest, near your old house. The house where you and yoongi met, and the memories made inside. "I feel..... very weird" you look at the house in front of you, slowly picturing the first time you saw his pretty face, "I feel a burn in my heart" placing your hand against your chest.
.
.
.
.
After several hours it was getting late and yoongi had finished his last postage. He stretches in fatigue, cracking his neck for relief. The whole day he was thinking about you, worried and anxious on your whereabouts. He makes his way back to his house, thinking you might be there.....but you weren't, as jimin calls again, letting suga know he's waiting for him. The call ends and yoongi glances at the footpath left and right, hoping you would be seen somewhere. A long sigh escaped his mouth, scared that you may have........left. He thought, he felt a spark with you, but you were still a stranger to him, slowly realising you may just take a leave whenever you want.
.
.
.
"I've been waiting for you" Jimin opens the door to yoongi, "thank god you didn't bring her" he rolls his eyes after looking past your shoulders. Yoongi laughs awkwardly, feeling anxious about you, as jimin grabs suga' a hand. Taking him inside. "Hello?" he waves at yoongi's blank face. "you good??" jimin felt concerned. "wait" He leaves yoongi on the couch whilst he gets a couple of alcoholic drinks. "this will cheer you up" coming back with a cute smile.
.
.
.
You take a look inside the house, seeing the door cracked open. "This place feels so familiar" You clench your fist as you head upstairs, hoping not to the remember the past, confused if the memories in this house were real or not.....scared to death. You gulp in frustration, entering yoongi's room as you take a look at the pile of dust laying exactly where suga reached his end.

*Gasp!
Gasping in shock, as you cover your mouth. You didn't like it, you didn't like the fact of loosing yoongi again, you couldn't bare the though. The look in your eyes turn dark and grim, while remember the little moments. The view from the window was exactly the same. The difference was.....that yoongi was alive.....and you preferred it that way (serious).
.
.
.
.
Jimin and yoongi had couple of drinks, watching some Netflix. After couple of hours pass by, yoongi decides to go home. He reaches the house, hoping you would be there,.....but there was no sign of you. He was disappointed.....and probably at the verge of tears. But when he looks around, there you were coming his direction from a distance, as his eyes lightens in joy.
.
.
.
.
You come out the house.......

(Blank)

Remembering the burning book that you set on fire.

(*Burning)

You wanted everything erased. You got your hands on yoongi, after waiting for years, missing and craving for him. You couldn't even look at the house again, scared it will go back to how it was....that you won't be able to see yoongi again some how. You enjoyed this new reality to the point it was turning you into something dangerous. The fear consumed you, as you lit the house on fire.

(Blank)

Walking out of the wooden place, as those golden flames started to rise and grow all around the building. Bigger and bigger until you could hear all of it.

A grin occurs across you lips, thinking there is no turning back......and yoongi is in-fact all yours now.

The fire started to spread.....and you wanted nothing to do with the past......EVER.
.
.
.
.
"Where have you been!" He runs towards you, gripping you tightly as he hugs you with warmth. "I-I" You stutter a bit, surprised by his actions. "I was just exploring around" You slowly wrap you hands around him. "Till this late?" He sounded angry yet relieved.

Suga comes back to his senses, nervously shifting his eyes. "Sorry" he apologises for suddenly touching you. "I was just a bit worried" scratching his head, but smiling at the same time. "Wanna have noodles?" He looks into your eyes, blushing a little as you blush back. Deep inside Suga was dying from happiness, he was slowly starting to realise his own feelings towards you.
.
.
.
I wish time could stop ticking and freeze already....
I want this to never end. I can finally spend the time I've always wanted to spend with him.

When he was a doll, you couldn't do much stuff along side him. He was too fragile and too stiff, even his emotions were almost not there. You hoped for just one day to spend quality time with him, but time was wasted on you growing up.....and it became more and more awkward. The whole family felt......unreal and uncomfortable.....but right now it's not like that. It's as normal as it can get, and I can finally let it all out. I don't need this to be a family, I didn't have that kind of obsession like he did........because he was the only one I've had my eyes on. I just need him. All to myself.
.
.
.
To be continued.....
heya guys, first of all apologies for taking sooo long, i have a lot of reasons for that👀 and also this story will now continue on haha💕💕❤️❤️ But tbh I think this is the first romance.....just a little normal😂 I've wrote. Like i don't usually have romantic books, but for this one I hope you like that in it. thx for reading and take care❤️❤️ I would need to go in depth and explain this relationship better since I rushed this chapter.