Dollhouse

This is where he became a doll. He yearned to have that perfect family....and lost control over himself.
.
.
Yoongi's pov:

I looked at my family, there was something not normal in this house, I could see them physically fighting all the time, blaming me for everything, and then I would see my step brother just observing us from his room.
.
.
"It's your fucking fault!!! You don't belong in this family!!!" I was still a young child, trying to make sense of what she meant when she said she would kill me because she hates me? Aren't I...her son? Isn't that my brother? Do I belong here? And slowly I felt like I was going crazy at such a young age, thinking I wanted a perfect family.....whilst playing with my dolls.
.
.
*Slap!!!

Yoongi gets slapped by her step mother, leaving red finger prints across his face "how dare you disobey me!!!! You disgusting child!!!" She wanted to take all her anger out on him, "go back to your dead mother!!! That's where you belong! With her in the grave!!"
.
.
I still wasn't sure why she acted the way she did? Do I not know something? Or.....
.
.
Dad hates me too.... "You and that whore! I should've killed you too" he had those sinister eyes that could kill a person with a single stare....
.
.
The parents started to fight once again.
"What do we do!!! I can't live like this!! You killed her! And because of you my only son is suffering!"

*slap!!!
She gets slapped by her husband, "shut your fucking mouth! One more word and I will kill you too!" He strangled her through before throwing her on the ground.
.
.
O I see.... They've killed....my real mother...
.
.
Yoongi had those dark orbs, staring at jin who was peaking from his door, "does that mean you're not my brother?" He kept staring, going completely insane from the inside "but I need to a have a perfect family" the trauma caused him to want what he longed forever....a family. "I'll have a perfect family some day...you just watch...they will be perfect..just like my dollhouse" he creepily smiled, aiming to gain what he desired, even if it meant hurting the people near him.
.
.
.
Jin and Suga were playing in a room, with a bunch of toys and dolls, "hey...I was wondering if we could run away from here" Jin whispered from fear. "But why would you do that? We have a family" Suga smiles, creeping Jin out. "Are you out of your mind, our parents hate you, my mom wants to kill you...we're only kids, we can think for ourselves now" Jin tries to take Suga to safety and live a better life somewhere far away from this household. "I love them" Suga displays the dolls in front of him "look...this is you, this is me, and that's mom and dad...isn't it perfect?" He winced "but something seems to be missing" yoongi leans his hand against his heart, "love? I don't know....why do I get so hurt when she shouts at me? I don't understand? Why does my body shakes? I feel like crying....I wish she would just...." Suga's eyes turns sinister.... "Stay still like a doll and be a perfect mother" he smiles again.

"Aaa you're crazy" Jin sighs, not taking him seriously. "Hey you won't believe, but when I was wondering outside on my own, I discovered an antique shop, it was selling dolls, maybe we could ask for help" Jin holds yoongi's hands, "look, I'm your brother, we are a family...see" he looks at him.

They were just kids, thinking they could do anything they wanted.....
.
.
"The old man....had dolls?" Yoongi's eyes lightened in amusement, "we should go now" he suddenly stood up as the rain poured against the glassed window "our parents aren't home yet, this is a perfect opportunity" encouraging Jin to agree, as they both said yes and headed for the door.
.
.
When they opened the door....
"And where do you think you're going?" Their father arrived at the door step, staring them with those deadly eyes, "fuck off" he shoves them away with a single hand, making them go back to their separate rooms.

Yoongi looked at the clock, as the hand ticking reflected within his eyes, smiling that his dream may come true...."a family" he was expecting a lot....as he kept smiling. Looking at the clock as time passed by, staring at it without breaks, just waiting...and waiting....until it was night.

*click
He peaked out the door, sneaking with his little feet whilst everyone was asleep.

Yoongi successfully made it outside the house, after wearing his boots, carefully leaving the door a little bit open for him to come back to. "Jin hyung I'll be back" he whispered before running off to the woods, remembering jin's directions before stopping as he witnesses a old antique shop.

*gasp
Almost drained from air, he breathes heavily from all the running, swiping his sweat off his forehead.
The rocks felt satisfying as his boot tapped against the ground "hehe" he giggled, while playing around with his feet.

*bell jingles
Suga opens the door, causing the bells to move around the door, "o welcome child" the old man heard it loud and clear, looking up to the small yoongi. "Are you interested in my dolls?" He was carving something....

"Umm...sir (fiddles) I am interested in your dolls, but I don't have money right now (cold stare) I have a wish...." Yoongi looks straight into the old man's eyes with so much confidence and passion, leaving the old man speechless. "And who told you to come here child?" The old hag smiles.

"My brother said he found this place and he told me that someone in here could help us....because we are trapped" yoongi proceeds "b-but that's not it for me, I want to have a family, I want my mother to love me, I want my father to be good (serious) please grant my wish sir" yoongi's voice felt desperate, full of pain yet he couldn't recognise his own feelings.
.
.
Human greed....it can get the best of you....so it's better to take steps with care and actually think about the decisions your making, and in this case, yoongi didn't listen. His feelings got the best of him, his desire he wanted to chase after may just come true, he was thrilled, but what jin wanted was a complete different story.
.
.
"Do you understand what you're asking for? (Dark eyes) your parents don't seem to be human like..." the old man continues his talk after spotting the bruises and beat marks around yoongi's face, arms, and the strangulation marks around his neck. "That means you are ready to take genuine steps, for this to come true...but remember don't let it get the best of you...." The old man warns, letting Suga hold a doll he just carved.

"Woah! This looks like me (gasp)" yoongi gets impressed "and this is your brother's" the guy hands another doll over to him, "thank you" Suga smiled wholeheartedly.

The old man looks into yoongi's eyes with a creepy smile as they both look at each other for a while before having a.....private conversation.....
.
.
.
Jin looks at his glass window, wondering when his brother will be back...after checking his room so late at night....
.
.
.
To be continued....
This a backstory chapter, will take 1 more chapter to put it out, sorry about holding off the story a bit 💝
And I hope u enjoyed to give me for any errors❤️