The foggy world

[drip]

[drip]

[drip]

"Where were you?"

I saw him crying like a baby, right in front of me as I stood under the rain. There was this void between us, but I just stared at him with utter despair.

My hand trembled from my poor decisions, but at the same time. It was the first time in my entire life, I saw him weep real tears.....and I couldn't handle this unbearable pain inside my chest. It was like someone was slowly piercing through my heart. "stop crying" You lightly speak, while showing no emotions on your face....

He covered his eyes from embarrassment, trying to rub them dry but they won't go away, he was keeping those tears hidden when I first disappeared...and now I get to see them. It showed he was a human. I remember craving for those tears, he wouldn't let them out when he was a doll....and it made me feel......alone....but now....I could finally...

You run up to, desperately hugging him with a craving heart. "I'm here for you" Saying those words he never needed in the past, and now you fill your desire. Yoongi hugs you back, sniffing away, "You know, I tried to hold back my emotions.....cause I didn't want you to know..." He wanted to say something else, "I really love you, please don't let me be alone in this house (crying) I've always been so alone....there was so much darkness to the point I put up as many lights as possible. I want a family" He tightens his hug. "I've always been your family" You smile a little from satisfaction.

.

.

.

We get inside, and it wasn't long before I told something....unpleasant.

.

.

"You're moving out!" He looked at you, shooked and sad. "You said you won't leave me" He wanted to let it all out. "Who said I'm leaving you (smiles), as soon as I'm done with that job I'll be back......I promise" You try to calm him down, while seeing his head hanging low. "Don't you trust me? I won't ever loose you again, and we are going to live together forever (sinister grin) just like a real family" You get closer to him, while planning betrayal....towards yoongi.

"I trust you" He felt angry but....he trusted you would return to him, as he looks up to find your face near his.

[kiss]

.

.

.

I look in the mirror.....but I couldn't find him again. I couldn't find yoongi again. I slowly turn my head back to see jimin, expecting him to laugh at me....but this time he stared right at me, with a simple smile. "You finally accept me" He reaches his hand out....and I wake up.
.
.
[blinks eyes open]

You ruffle your hair, hating what you just witnessed in your dream, was it a nightmare this time?  you were sure, but you didn't like it that's for certain.

I look besides me, and yoongi was gone.....probably to work, but he left a note......saying....
'good luck with your job', as I give out a sad, lonely smile......because this was my worst mistake.
.
.
.
[bell rings]

Jimin opens the door towards your stone cold attitude. "you're scaring me unno" He winces down at you, weirded by your intense stare. "where is my share?" You ask for your room, giving the cold shoulders. "Donkey needs a room now?" He chuckles jokingly, trying to lighten the mood but instead it was screaming bully alert. "You really suck" there was this hate lurking in your eyes, "Listen, You get your part of the share and I get my deal. Ok? We discussed this" He tried to recall the agreement, "why do you care if I live with yoongi? You don't have a problem with me living with you" You glare in silence, questioning his actions. "don't give me the 'I don't trust you crap' we both know I am not up to anything bad" you wait for his response.....patiently.