Confession

I wonder where this greed is coming from? I've never felt it before, it's weird.......wait....before?
before.....
that's right....
He raised me.
.
.
.
You look at the wardrobe mirror. There where yoongi hung himself, he was hanging down the ceiling, as I screamed and screamed while jimin held me back. And Before he died, he looked at me and said-
.
.
.
*GASP!!!

You jump awake, hyperventilating as you look at your side, finding yoongi fast asleep. It was still night. You remember him hugging you, helping you to calm down. "again?" you mumbled under your breath, grabbing your hair in frustration but quickly let go of it. The reoccurring dream came too often, it would pop up in your sleep randomly. The truth is, it was getting confusing. You couldn't tell if this was reality or the dream you just had. The house you couldn't bare to remember, because the thoughts of yoongi not being by your side makes you go absolutely insane. You wanted nothing to do with the dream, or the weird past which never existed to you. It was all becoming just a bad illusion to you.
.
.
.
"what's wrong?" suga rubs his eyes, asking your well-being. "I-....had a nightmare" you hold your breath from crying, hearing his husky voice. Making you feel emotional. "yoongi......I love you" You say out of fear before it was too late, there was anxiety....slowly piling up inside of you. "Please stay by my side" without thinking you spout out words, which would be impossible for a stranger to feel. Me, who he just met....and spent a couple of days knowing each other. It was......ridiculous....to him.

Yoongi starts blushing by your sweet words, being disturbed from his sleep as he sits up to level with you. "I know we haven't been together much. I sound like a fool, but yoongi. I swear to god I have waited for you my entire life, I have those memories and it's weird." You directly stare into his eyes. He looks with confusion and excitement. "Yeh your right. We haven't been together much. I also feel a slight connection with you (blush) but I think you've mistaken someone else with me. I have never met you before so there is no way you would have past memories of me" He thought you confused him with a look alike.

You stay quite and silently nod your head, not being able to explain that he wouldn't know you but you did. The memories were there, but were they real? the amount of pain I went through craving for this man, how could it be all fake.

"Lets give this relationship more thought ok" He was willing to give it a shot, being attracted to you. "why" you demand, "Why not start right now" gripping his hand as you slowly go for a kiss. He stares into your eyes, that were eventually getting closer......and closer.

"This time.....this time you won't wither away and leave me right" I gently stroke his cheek, allowing my tongue to do its work by sticking it between his lips, licking him until he opens his mouth for a deep, sexy kiss. Yoongi holds the back of my head allowing it to happen, as we roll around our tongues together. It felt just right. The more good it felt, the more needy I got. Hungry for lust....just for this man. We breathe heavily while roughly kissing each other, holding each other as I started to unbutton his shirt. "Wait~" the kiss breaks with hefty breathing noises, he looks away for a bit to catch his breath, wiping his wet lips. He felt guilty, and afraid. "Do you actually like me?" He felt suspicious, he started to feel like something wasn't right....that you might run off whenever you wanted after doing this, which was just a imaginative fear. "I'm interested in you but....I don't think you should be doing this with someone who doesn't love you back" He backs away, breaking your heart in two. He didn't lie, he wanted to get close to you, but it wasn't like he was fully in love yet.

.

.

The yoongi I knew, the one who raised me....told me he loved me. Its not the same.

.

.

You soon find yourself regretting burning down the only memorable place you had only between you and suga. "Yoongi, I'm confused, are you real? or was he real...the one who loved me..." You start to cry in front of him, sad and confused. "Am I mentally ok? Am I creating illusions in my mind?" You ask him, but he had no answer except a worried look. "Hey, lets take it easy. I knew you were confusing me with someone else, I've never met you in my entire life. You wanna visit a doctor in the morning? I-" He stops mid sentence, being disappointed at the fact his worries may be right, that the person you truly love isn't him at all...so he decided to back away. "I knew it" He finished his sentence, but his feelings for you wanted to grow and bloom. He wanted to connect more with you, be with you....he felt a warm, fuzzy feeling he had never felt before. "You go to sleep, I'll get some fresh air outside" He stood up, getting out the door as you just stayed there feeling hopeless and lost. "what's happening to me?" You thought you were going mentally insane....perhaps some sort of memory distortion. "This has to be the yoongi I know, if the memories of the past I have are real then how can I see his alive face right now. It makes no sense" You laid down to close your eyes, quickly changing the subject in your mind. Thinking how can you start work, get a job to make a living, you wanted to help suga with his financial situation and get him to love you back. You were eager for this to work out just the way you wanted, "All I care about is the fact I love him, I don't care how...I don't care why or when...he needs to return my feelings back." You whispered yourself to sleep.