Prologue

I feel like I'm going to throw up. My head is spinning and my vision is blurry. With a few deep breath's I look up to see red flashing lights that match the timing of alarms that ring. I am sitting in a box with supplies and there's three chickens in a crate next to me.

I try to stand but my legs are weak and they wobble till I fall back onto my knees. My head spins looking for a way out of this box as it's speed increases and rapidly gets closer to two iron doors. The box stops and so do the alarms. The lights that where once red are now green.

The iron doors slid aside to revival another set of doors but these are rusted and made of chicken wire. Behind the doors the sun beams in lighting up the box and exposing around 40 or so figures gathered around the box.

Hushed whispers and muffled words are shared between the group. I have to think fast and be fast. Two boys bend down to open the chicken wire doors. One has fluffy blonde hair and is built like a string of spaghetti. The other one has tanned skin and wide eyes he also has a machete in his hand.

They open the doors and I find the strength in my legs. I jump out of the box and grab the machete out of the boys hand. I pull the boy back and hold the machete to his throat.

"WHERE AM I?!" I demand looking at all the people who I can now see are just boys around my age.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shout not giving them time to answer my first question.