Chapter 56

We both run back to see a bomb being dropped from a helicopter onto the camp. "We need to find the others and get out of here" I yell. "I will find Aris, Harriet and Sonya", "You find the others".

We both run off in different directions but when I turn the corner someone grabs my shoulder. "GET OFF OF ME" I yell. He talks into a walkie talkie "Got another one" and continues to drag me back to two large groups of people.

One group has all of the kids WCKD wants and the other is all of the people that are a part of the right arm. I am pushed to the ground and put in a line. I kneel next to Aris and Minho who must have been caught as well. He gives me a soft smile before his neck is scanned and the soldier reads out "Subject A7".

Before the soldier can read out my tag Thomas runs down the hill. "LET THEM GO!", "LET THEM ALL GO!". Ava Paige steps forward "You know I can't do that Thomas" she says. Thomas shows them he has a bomb in his hand and everyone steps back.

"Come on" I whisper to everyone as I get up and stand beside Thomas. Everyone follows soon Minho, Newt, Aris and Fry are standing with Thomas and I. "Do it Thomas" Minho says nodding at him. Teresa steps forward "No" she shakes here head but she knows there's no changing Thomas's mind now.