Chapter 55

Thomas makes his way up to us "Hey Y/n" he calls out "Brenda's awake".
"That's good, thank you" I say.
"Have you guys seen Teresa?" he asks.
"Yea she's over there" Newt says pointing to the little cliff not far from where we are.
"Uh yea thanks" Thomas says and then he walks away up the mountain.

Minho stands up "Uhh hey Y/n can I talk to you?" he asks. My mind races back to what Thomas said earlier. "Yea of course" I say casually.

We go on a walk through the mountain.
"I just wanted to...umm" he stutters "Gosh this is harder than I thought", "I umm...well", he closes his eyes "That night in the glade when we played 2 truths and 1 lie I meant what I said", "And the truth is I have fallen even more in love with you since then".

Minho blurts it all out so fast it's hard to understand what he said. His eyes are still closed. I walk closer to him not saying anything. There is hardly any space between us left and I say softly "Me too". He slowly opens his eyes to see how close we are to one another. "Good" he says "Then you won't mind me doing this".

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and put my hands around the back of his neck. The kiss is sweet but passionate. His hands go into my hair.

I pull away "Do you hear that?" I ask.
"Yea" he says "sounds like".
We both look at each other and roll our eyes "WCKD" we both sigh.