Chapter 10

Once Alby was being taken care of by Jeff and Clint the group gathered in the court house. Thomas sat in the center of the group, the leaders of the groups stood behind poles that represented benches of the high court. The rest of the gladers and I sat on the stone steps.

"This shank needs to be punished" Gally stated with a strong tone. "But he saved Alby's life" Frypan shot back. "Did he" Gally asked all of us, though no one answered just thought about the state Alby was in and that he had been stung.

Newt is the first to speak up "Minho, you where there with Thomas what do you think?". Minho let out a sigh "When I turned tail and run this dumb shank stayed behind to help Alby, look I don't know if he's brave or if he's stupid but whatever it is we need more of it" Minho said but he didn't stop there "I say we make him a runner".

The court room is over run with different opinions being shot across the room. "Woah Minho let's not jump the gun here" Fry says shaking his hand in Minho's direction. While on the stone steps Chuck tries to start a chant "Thomas, Thomas, Thomas" when no one joins him he stops.

"If you want to throw the newbie a parade that's fine but if there's on thing I know about the maze is that you do not f-" Gally's voice booms across the room drawing all the attention to himself until a familiar alarm goes off cutting him off.