Chapter 2

"That might have been the most boring greenie arrival since you came up in the box" Gally stated with a sly smile.
"Hey!" I say and slap his arm "My arrival as I remember was quite eventful, I did grab a knife off Winston and threaten you all to tell me where I was didn't I" I say walking off over to Frypan to make some lunch.

"I swear we all forget how scary she can be" Minho says running up to Gally.
"Yeah" Gally says with a sigh. "Have you met the greenie yet?" Gally asks looking towards Minho.
"No, Ben and I passed him on our way back from the maze though". "He looked really interested in the maze, has the build to be a good runner too" Minho says. "Well your right about him liking the maze we better go stop him before he spends the night with a greiver" Gally says jogging over to the doors.

I walk over and sit on one of the stools under the bench where Fry is chopping up some tomatoes to put in a salad. "Oooo that looks good" I say staring into the bowl of some sort of salad. "Yes and it's mine so don't eat it ok" Fry says waving the knife at me in a joking manner. "Ok ok" I say holding my hands up in defence.

We sit there eating and talking for only a couple minutes when "Woah" Frypan says and stops the conversation we where having to go over to the doors of the maze. "What?" I say turning around just in time to see Gally push the greenie almost a meter and a half. "Oh gosh" I say rolling my eyes and making my way to join the rest of the gladers by the doors.

When I get there Newt says "We're just trying to protect you" holding out a reassuring hand to the greenie. "NO why won't you tell me what's out there!" the boy shouts back to the group. "It's for your own good" Alby says. Before anyone can get the greenie to make his way over to them a roar followed by a cloud of dust swirls it's a way out of the maze convincing the greenie not to step any closer to the maze. The doors start to close and the gladers drop their heads.

The greenie stands there in shock.
"Next time imma let you leave" Gally says pointing at the greenie. With that everyone walks away going back to doing what they where before.