Chapter 72

Gally leads us through the parking lot on our way he tells us how he's alive and how he ended up here.
"How are you going to help us?" I ask.
"I have to asks Lawrence if I can first, he doesn't get a lot of visitors so try not to stare" Gally says taking us into an office that smells strongly of roses and alcohol.

A man stands in the back of the room mumbling something to himself. Without turning around he says "Gally why are these people in my office". Thomas answers first "Gally said you could get us into WCKD" he says. "Gally should know better than to make promises he can't keep" the man says still not facing us.

The man looks old and he walks with a drip pole and the drip almost empty. He steps into the light and we all step back. "Oh my god" I whisper "Look at his face" I whisper to Brenda. "Y/n!" she hisses back at me.

"Besides" the man who must be Lawrence says "There isn't a way in". "Actually there might be now" Gally says "But it only works with... Thomas" he says not making eye contact with anyone.

Lawrence looks around the room "Two can go for now" he says.
I shake my head "Three", "One" I point at Thomas, "Two" I point at Newt, "Three" I point to myself "And Gally to show us the way". Lawrence steps closer to me "Two" he repeats.
"Three" Gally and I say together.
"Fine but be quick" Lawrence says. "Thank you" I say and nod my head at him.