Chapter 13

When Thomas arrives he is met with a small group of people that consists of Minho, Frypan, Zart, Winston and me.

"We're going to help you dissect that thing" Minho says. "Really?" He asks with a great full smile.
"Not me" I say "I'm not going into the maze till I HAVE too".
"That's alright, thank you for helping everyone" Thomas says.

-------

"See you guys later" I call out as they run into the maze. I turn to see Chuck standing behind me "You might want to come check this out" he says leading me back to the building part of the glade.

As we get closer I see the boys gathered by the bottom of one of the treehouses. "I don't think she likes us very much" Newt says holding a plank over his head to protect himself from the objects being thrown from form the top platform on the treehouse.

Gally shouts up to the top treehouse that he built "If you throw another one of those -oww" he says as another rock hits his head.

"Hey, hey your ok I'm going to come up" I shout up the treehouse as well. The girl stops throwing things and peers over the edge of the platform at the shock of another girls voice.

Once the girl who I found out was called Teresa had calmed down she showed me this serum that was in her pocket when she came up in the box. "This could save Alby come on" I say dragging the girl to the med hut.