Part 2: 54.// Truth

I hadn't gotten much sleep last night due to the fact that we had flown in very late and then had to get up early the next morning for a meeting and then pack training. It was seven a.m and I had just finished getting dressed and was heading down stairs where I heard talking coming from the kitchen and the smell of bacon hit me making me walk a bit faster. I may be an alpha now but nothing will stop me from being a slut for some bacon.

I walked into the kitchen with everyone talking and laughing. Some where sitting while some where standing while helping cook breakfast. To my surprise Kevin and David were talking and laughing about good oh times like best friends that haven't seen each other in year, which is exactly the case but it was good to see him in such better spirits compared to yesterday's tension. Even Henry and Brad were laughing at something Rose said and I was a bit shocked. From yesterday's encounter I didn't know if they would get a long or not but it was a relief to see that they were.

It was good to see that they were getting along and it might even make this trip less stressful than I thought. I really believed that I would have to step in before any fights broke out but I guess not.

I leaned against the doorway since no one had noticed my presence yet just watching them all get along. They probably hadn't noticed me yet since I decided that we would hide our sent again just in case, we didn't want any other packs knowing we were here just in case of any bad intents and I didn't need anyone being able to follow our sense back to our pack when we leave. I had to admit though, watching everyone like this was nice.

I hadn't noticed Josh run up to me and hug me around my waist. I was startled for a second before I quickly wrapped my arms around a lot taller josh from the last time I saw him. He also seemed to be able to pronounce his words much better now. He smiled up and me and I couldn't help the smile that formed when I looked back down at him.

"Sarah!! I've missed you!" Josh yells getting everyone's attention and they all stop taking and looked towards us. I smile at everyone awkwardly when Tyler starts walking towards us with a frown.

"Josh, she goes by Ale-" I stop him before he can correct the beaming boy still hugging me. I just couldn't let Tyler let this boys smile fall.

"That quite alright Tyler thank you thought, if it makes you all more comfortable I'm okay with Sarah in private and Alex in public." I offer with a smile towards everyone and that seems to ease some of the tension in the room from the slip up of the boy in my arms.

Tyler only nods and smiles before going to the table to talk to Kevin and David and everyone goes back to what they were doing before.

"Sarah come on, I wanna show you something!" Josh shouts letting me go but quickly grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the empty fridge except he pointing at a sunflower drawing, the only thing on display. I looked at it in awe with my mouth slightly open. I was surprised that he had cherished something so much he kept it for so long. Normally kids get bored and want knew things but no this was on full display for everyone to see.

"I put it on the fridge so everyone can see and I can always look at it and remember you." Josh tells me making my heart break a little at his words. I can't imagine how he must have felt when I left and not understanding what was going on or what had happened to me. It made the quilt come back full swing hearing him say that.

I quickly hid how I felt but when I glanced up towards Blake who was helping his mom cook the bacon I could tell he saw exactly how I was feeling before I had the chance to hide it. I looked away from his heated gaze and looked back down towards a gleaming josh and got down on one knee and ruffled his hair just like old times.

"We can draw again later today if you'd like?" I asked josh who shook his head excitedly making me chuckle. "Yes yes yes!" He said excitedly.

"Okay lunch time, it's a date." I say winking at him making him giggle and run to his seat when Sandra tells everyone breakfast is ready and Blake and her hand out everyone's plates.