Part2: 40.// She Ran

Blake's POV:

I stood there outside on top of the stair and watched as my mate that I've been searching for, for three years, drove away from me. My heart felt like it was in pieces. Did she really think I hated her to the point of running away from me?

"Blake." Roses voice takes me from my thoughts. I turn around and face her and see tears brimming in her eyes from just seeing her old best friend, someone she had cared about deeply.

"What are we going to do?" Tyler was the next one to ask. I didn't have an answer for him, how could I, my mate, their Luna, had just ran from us, wanting nothing to do with us. My wolf was whining inside my head for his mate and I couldn't do anything.

"Alpha Blake, will you please come join me inside?" Alpha Jeremy had a small smile of pity on his face as he walked outside towards us. I hadn't even noticed his presence till now. I just nod my head and we all follow after him, did he know about Sarah?

He leads us upstairs away from the rest of the party and towards some large brown doors and let's us enter first. It was his office. He closes the door behind him and sits behind his desk, I sit in front of it while everyone else just stands around.

"I'm guessing Alpha Alex is your mate? Alpha Blake." He interlocks his fingers together setting them on the table.

"Yes she is." I state simply not knowing why he was asking me these things.

"I have grown to know Alex and love her as my own these past three year Alpha Blake, I know who she is and where she has come from. She has grown into a strong and wise alpha." I could see the the pride he had for Sarah, he really did love her as his own. It made me and wolf proud to have her as a mate the way he talked about her.

"Why are you telling me all this?" My question comes out before I even think about asking it.

"I'm telling you this Alpha Blake because I know Alex, excuse me, you know her as Sarah. Sarah takes pride in her pack and she won't give up her pack even for her mate." That statement made me growl, Rose comes up behind me putting a hand on my shoulder calming me. I stop and I continued to listen.

"She's been through a lot, her pack is her whole heart now, and she won't give up on them or ever leave them, and you being a alpha as well makes things all the more difficult. So, with that being said, I'll be having a meeting in two days time, if you choose to stay, Alpha Alex will be there as well. There has been attacks on the smaller back east of Germany. I would be happy to have your input on the matter Alpha Blake, again, if you choose to stay." Alpha Jeremy then gets up from his desk and leaves his office, letting me ponder on what he has just told me.

I already knew my answer, I was staying till Sarah knew how I felt about her, that I want her, and after that if she still chooses to stay away from me still, I will keep fighting for her.

"We are staying. Rose, please inform the pack that our stay will be extended, for how long, I don't know yet. But don't let them know we found Sarah yet, only mom and dad. Twins I need you to go back to the pack and watch over it. I'll keep you guys informed." Everyone in the room had ecstatic looks on their faces that we would be staying and that they may see their Luna once again.

I just hope Sarah will listen to me.
———————————————————————————
Sarah's POV:

The next morning I was the first one to wake up. I felt stiff and gross from the uncomfortable position I had laid in all night. I slowly got out of bed and looked at the time. It was almost 10 in the morning, training will be in two hours.

Quietly so I don't wake the others up I go and grab some clothes from my closet and head into the bathroom to hop into the shower. I stayed in there for well over thirty minutes trying to get all the makeup off from last night.