Part 2: 44.// Crave

We all crave something, right? Some people crave power, some people crave revenge, some crave companionship, attention, success, love. But in Alpha Jeremys case, he has always craved peace. But for some reason he also craves to make my life a living hell.

I woke up this morning to news that alpha Jeremy was already here waiting in my office. Not wanting to make him wait I quickly get dressed and make myself look presentable and head into my office where not only alpha Jeremy is but also with Blake and Tyler. Alpha Jeremy just has to bring them along.

So here we are now in my office with Lilly not knowing how to shut up and my anxiety at an all time high. I was sitting at the head of my desk with the three men sitting in front of me trying not to look at Blake, who wouldn't stop staring at me, and focus on the discussion that Alpha Jeremy and I are having now.

"The girls name is Ray, she still isn't conscious yet. She's heavily medicated and the doctor said she should wake up in the next day or so." I had just finished filling them in on last nights events and now we were talking about our next steps.

"That poor girls will be traumatized. But I just don't understand. If it was pure wolves why are they at your border? It would make sense if they were just normal rouges they wonder around everywhere." Alpha Jeremy had a point it wouldn't make sense why pure wolves would be at my border. A plain old rouge is the most logical thing I can think of.

"I truly don't know we just have to wait and ask the girl when she wakes up. Until then, you may stay here. I'll have someone make up your rooms." I told all of them much to my displeasure. I didn't want Blake here at all. He's distracting and having him under the same roof as me will just cause Lilly more heartbreak not being able to be with him. But it would be very rude to just tell them to go home and I need their help. I just hope we can figure this all out fast so Blake can go home and everything can go back to normal.

"Thank you Alpha Alex for your hospitality." Tyler said and I gave him a nod and stand up from my desk but before I reach the door I turn around.

"Training will be in ten minutes, you are all welcome to join if you like." With that I walk out, but I could still feel Blake's eyes burning into my body.

Ten minutes later I was at the training grounds waiting on a few more people. June and Rose were talking and laughing. They seem to have really hit it off and I didn't mind, they were both kind people, even if Rose didn't like me anymore.

I was stretching and warming up talking to alpha Jeremy and Kevin when Tristan, Greg, Tyler, and Blake came towards me laughing about something. Then June and Rose came over too.

"What's so funny?" June asks with her hand on her hips with a pout like she wanted to be party of the joke too.

"Ohh nothing, Tristan and Greg here were just telling us a story about how they put green hair dye in Sarah's shampoo one time and she went ballistic." Tyler said laughing and so did everyone else.

"Oh my god! I remember that she looked like the hulk cause some of the dye got on her skin and after she acted like it too she was so pissed!" June added in making everyone burst into laughter again but I was getting pretty annoyed recalling that memory. It took days for all the dye to get off my skin.

I crossed my arms over my chest not pleased with the embarrassing story being told and looked at everyone with an annoyed face but I stopped at Blake who wasn't laughing like everyone else but smiling, already looking at me. I swear he had that twinkle in his eye whenever he smiled like that. My breath stopped looking at him. I hated how he still made me feel things even after all this time. I hated it so much how he affected me.

"Alright everyone's here we better get started." Kevin said still laughing wiping a loose tear from his eye. That woke me up from my thoughts and I looked away from Blake and towards everyone else.

"Alright everyone I want eight laps today around the border, I want everyone back in fifteen minutes or your doing it again! Go!" I yell and everyone takes off even Blake leaving me and Kevin alone waiting for everyone to show up. Less then fifteen minutes later everyone was back, panting and getting water.

"Alright everyone, I want you to pair up, well be working on hand to hand combat today specifically." I heard everyone groan but no one complained and did as told.

June and Rose paired up, while the boys paired up, Alpha Jeremy is sitting out and observing and helping, so Tyler and Kevin paired up. So I guess that leaves...

"I guess your my partner, partner." Blake said with a smirk. Well fuck this won't be good. I looked around and saw that everyone else already had partners and already started sparing. I looked back at Blake and sighed. I guess I don't really have a choice now.

I went over closer to everyone and Blake followed I turned back around and got into a fighting stance. Blake just stood there and looked at me confused. What the hell is there to be confused about?

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to spar?" I ask annoyed. He shook his head like he was coming out of a daze and got into his stance.

"I don't wanna hurt you." He states. I scoff, didn't stop his before from sparring with me, and plus he couldn't hurt me if he tried.

"Oh please, not like you could." I tease and throw a punch but he easily dodges it. Hmm, seems like he's gotten better, stronger.

He seemed surprised at first but this smirked and looked at me. "Okay then." Then he throws a punch of his own that I dodge. This kept on going for a while punches and kicks were thrown at each other. Soon I got tired of it this back and forth and went for the knock out punch using all my strength, I swung. To my surprised Blake caught my fist right before I hit his face. My eyes widened when he swung me around and now my back was against his chest his arms locking mine at my chest. I struggle to get out of it but he doesn't budge.

"Sarah we need to talk." I couldn't help the shiver that when down my spine as he whispered those words into my ear, but I didn't let it distract me and through my head back hitting him right in the nose. He let go of me and stumbled back, I turned back around to face him as he shook off the shock of my attack.

"We, don't have to do anything, I have nothing to say." I threw another punch, he dodges.

"But I have a lot of questions, a lot to say." He goes for a punch and manages to hit my side making me stumble. I was getting pissed and antsy at this point.

"Well then I don't have answers for you, when this is all over you need to go back to your pack and back to your family and forget about me." I try to kick him but he just grabs my leg and throws it back down.

"I don't wanna forget." Blake just stands still no longer in his stance and stares at me showing all his emotions to me. It felt like I could feel everything he was feeling. Want, need, a chance. It almost broke me. Almost. Now I was pissed.

I quickly whipped around throwing a punch at him and grabbing his arm and jumping up onto his shoulders. I locked my legs and whipped my body around flipping and he landed on the ground, just like the first time we fought. I quickly stood up and towered over him, and I let my eyes shine gold, showing my wolf.

"I am not the Sarah you once knew. I forgot Blake because I didn't want to remember the way you looked at me that night. It's time you forget too." I saw the shock and the pain in his eyes and I couldn't look at him any longer. I turned around and stormed off back into the pack house and into my office slamming the door behind me. I sat down at my desk and cried.