Part 2: 56.// Claimed

I had spent most of the day on the phone with June and the boys updating them on our newest discovers about Liam and our plan. June was ferrous to say the least, I swear I spent most of the time trying to calm her down then actually have a conversation. I don't blame her though, he fucked up her life just like mine.

When I finally managed to get off the phone with June and convince her not to storm all the way to the Shadow Moon pack and that she was needed there more it was already five, which leaves me two more hours till mine and Blake's "friend date." That gave me plenty of time to finally check up on Henry and his mate situation. From the way he's been acting lately I know it can't be good.

I wasn't to worried about getting ready for the date since Blake did say wear something comfortable so I wasn't needing to go all out and like we agreed, just a friend date. Two friends hanging out.

"You and I both know it's more than that." Lilly comments which I choose to ignore, even thought I part of me knows she's right, and a part of me wants it to be more then that, but I don't wanna get my hopes up, I don't wanna get to close.

"Nice to hear from you Lilly." I state kinda annoyed which she just decides to go back to ignoring me just to bite me in the ass with my comment.

I head outside to find Henry guessing he's probably with all the other warriors right now. I walk across the territory to finally reach the building where my warriors are being accommodated and head inside. A couple of my warriors are hanging around in the living area and give me a quick "hello alpha" and I only smile and nod in reply having only one focus on my mind right now.

I go into the kitchen where I see Henry sipping on a beer and going over protocols for the warriors. "Hey stranger." I say and take a seat across from him at the table. He only glances up at me before going back to his work.

"Oh hey, nice to see you too!" I raise my voice sarcastically waving my hand in front of his face. This seems to snap him out of it and he slams the paper on the table. "What!?" He shouts at me with annoyance and a bit of anger. I'm sure my face looked taken back at his reaction and he gives out a sigh before looking down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout I'm just not really in the mood for a conversation right now."

I was concerned, very concerned, this isn't the Henry I knew at all, if anything he was always up to talk to me about just about anything. "I just wanted to check up on you Henry, I know Brittany is your mate and since we got here last night you've been acting off, did something happen?" I almost regretted asking him that when he looked at me with so much agony in his eyes that it made me wanna look away, but instead I grabbed his hand in mine and gave it a light squeeze letting him know silently that it's okay.

"She rejected me Sarah."

I just about lost it there and then. "I'll fucking kill her." I say lowly, my voice coming out deeper with my wolf threatening to come out. I was just about to jump up and live up to that threat when Henry shook his head and grabbed my hand back making me calm down a bit but not much. I had to take a second to even my breathing out and realize that Henry needed me more right now and killing his mate even though she rejected him, would hurt him even more.

"Did she tell you why?" I build up the courage to ask after I calmed down, not wanting to push him to much.

"She said that she was Alpha Blake's mate and that there would be nothing between us ever, she didn't even acknowledge me as her mate even for a second Sarah. The only time she even kind of did was when she rejected me as her mate." He looked up at me with water eyes that almost made me jump up again and give that bitch a piece of my mind. But I didn't reminding myself again that being here with Henry was more important.